Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-10-2010, 05:32 PM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default Ryan Hollins suspended for hitting DeShawn Stevenson and Dirk Nowitzki

Ryan Hollins of the Minnesota Timberwolves has been suspended without pay for two games for punching DeShawn Stevenson and striking Dirk Nowitzki, both of the Dallas Mavericks, on Monday, March 8.

http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=5543
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 05:51 PM   #2
DTD
Good High School Starter

DTD has decent reputationDTD has decent reputation
Default Re: Ryan Hollins suspended for hitting DeShawn Stevenson and Dirk Nowitzki

video anyone?
DTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 06:24 PM   #3
FlashDwyaneWade3
Miami Thrice = Dynasty

FlashDwyaneWade3 has decent reputation
Default Re: Ryan Hollins suspended for hitting DeShawn Stevenson and Dirk Nowitzki

I thought Hollins and Dirk are buddies.
FlashDwyaneWade3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 07:46 PM   #4
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

Bump, because any altercation topic deserves more replies
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 07:48 PM   #5
twolvesfan
Banned

twolvesfan has a terrific reputationtwolvesfan has a terrific reputationtwolvesfan has a terrific reputationtwolvesfan has a terrific reputationtwolvesfan has a terrific reputation

hollins probably has the biggest gap between physical gifts and actual basketball IQ i have ever seen. Hollins sucks and i hope he isnt on my wolves next year
twolvesfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 07:48 PM   #6
bucks_ole
Fear the Deer.

bucks_ole has an OK reputation so far

I'm glad, hopefully this will teach him to calm down just a bit when he's on the court. He gets way too excited whenever he dunks or anything, it's annoying to watch.
bucks_ole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 07:49 PM   #7
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

haha i heard from countless media resources that he hit dirk but really stevenson. i wonder why. no one really gives a damn about stevenson.
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 07:52 PM   #8
BallPhunk
It's all Turkododo do!

BallPhunk has a terrific reputationBallPhunk has a terrific reputationBallPhunk has a terrific reputationBallPhunk has a terrific reputationBallPhunk has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by twolvesfan
hollins probably has the biggest gap between physical gifts and actual basketball IQ i have ever seen. Hollins sucks and i hope he isnt on my wolves next year

Very rarely do you see an avatar as bad yet as good as that one.

BallPhunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 08:00 PM   #9
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallPhunk
Very rarely do you see an avatar as bad yet as good as that one.

true that....
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 08:30 PM   #10
BallPhunk
It's all Turkododo do!

BallPhunk has a terrific reputationBallPhunk has a terrific reputationBallPhunk has a terrific reputationBallPhunk has a terrific reputationBallPhunk has a terrific reputation

Quote:

I'm begging you man, please let me help and join in...

It even animates!!

I'm pleading with you! Please?????

It's actually harder to make something poetically bad...
BallPhunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 09:27 PM   #11
BigJake™
I'm As Cold As Ice...

BigJake™ has decent reputationBigJake™ has decent reputation
Exclamation Re: Ryan Hollins suspended for hitting DeShawn Stevenson and Dirk Nowitzki

Quote:

LOL what's up Rick Kamla??
BigJake™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 09:28 PM   #12
DirkNowitzki41
Monta Have It All

DirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJake™
LOL what's up Rick Kamla??

hahahaha
DirkNowitzki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 09:37 PM   #13
KelticForce1349
Chicago Bulls fan.

KelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

no video?
KelticForce1349 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 09:56 PM   #14
ILLsmak
Life goes on.

ILLsmak is considered somewhat coolILLsmak is considered somewhat coolILLsmak is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by insidehoops
Bump, because any altercation topic deserves more replies

I read it, just didn't reply. Even saw the video on NBA TV before the Utah game. It's not really anything huge, he's just a sore loser. It's crazy, though, ol dude has some major skills and he's going to be punching people?

-Smak
ILLsmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 10:24 PM   #15
NotYetGreat
Great college starter

NotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputation

No video? I tried YouTube-ing it, too. No luck.
NotYetGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: