Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 04-07-2010, 04:29 PM   #1
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board
Default Tiki Barber leaving pregnant wife for NBC Intern

Quote:
Former Giants running back, and current NBC broadcaster, Tiki Barber is leaving his wife for a former NBC intern named Traci Johnson (seen at right). It's typical gossip fodder except that Ginny Barber, Tiki's wife of 11 years, is eight months pregnant. With twins.

If you thought Jaimee Grubbs got a lot of attention for having an affair with Tiger Woods, wait until Google gets a hold of Johnson, a former co-worker of Barber's who has been described by the New York Post as "sexy" and "a model-thin bombshell." And Tiki broke the news to everyone in the classiest, most thoughtful way possible: via press release:

"After 11 years of marriage, Ginny and I have decided to separate," Barber said. "This decision was a painful one, but we are moving forward amicably and will continue to work together to raise our children with the love and dedication they have always known.

Of course, far more insulting than issuing a press release about your marriage is that Barber is leaving his wife for someone he worked with several months ago, and doing it all on his birthday.

Regardless, Barber's infidelity is even more surprising when it's taken into account that he saw first-hand what an unfaithful father can do to a family.

In an interview with the Post from a few years ago, Barber lashed out at his own dad, who left Tiki and the rest of the family:

"I don't give a [bleep] that the relationship didn't work," (Barber) said of his parents' split in a 2004 Post interview. "Not only did he abandon her, I felt like he abandoned us for a lot of our lives. I have a hard time forgiving that."

If you want the glass-half-full take -- at least from Barber's perspective -- his infidelity comes late enough to avoid being mocked by South Park, and just as the outrage over Woods' many, many transgressions is waning (after all, is one mistress even worth talking about at this point?)

That said, Barber (seen at right with his soon-to-be ex-wife) should still expect some backlash.

The public is forgiving, yes, but dumping your (very) pregnant wife for an intern is generally frowned-upon behavior, to say the least.

Traci Johnson:

At least this girl Tiki cheated with is hot, compared to the tramps that Jesse James and Tiger Woods cheated on their wives with.

Tiki is a huge hipocrit. After all the stuff with his father, and now he goes on and does this.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 04:42 PM   #2
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Tiki Barber leaving pregnant wife for NBC Intern

He left the Giants a year before they pulled off the greatest victory in the history of organized sports. If the pattern holds, his wife's ****** is going to start queefing out spaceships and gold nuggets sometime next February.

Way to go, Tik.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 04:44 PM   #3
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
He left the Giants a year before they pulled off the greatest victory in the history of organized sports. If the pattern holds, his wife's ****** is going to start queefing out spaceships and gold nuggets sometime next February.

Way to go, Tik.

Made me laugh.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 04:57 PM   #4
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

What a shitbag
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 05:09 PM   #5
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Picture of Traci Johnson anyone? Let's see the merchandise.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 08:16 PM   #6
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
Picture of Traci Johnson anyone? Let's see the merchandise.

The ONLY pic I've seen is the one I already posted. I've looked all over and haven't found anything else. My g/f was watching E! News earlier and they used the SAME exact picture I posted here. Must be the only one out there right now.
Old 04-07-2010, 10:05 PM   #7
TennesseeFan
Banned

TennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this board

What a sick bastard. I've never liked the guy.
TennesseeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 10:29 PM   #8
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

I've heard that Tiki's wife was a hard person to be around and she was a bit of a *****.
Old 04-07-2010, 11:09 PM   #9
tian820
NBA lottery pick

tian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this board

Just a dude trying to chase some tail. Would it have been better if he left her after the baby was born? Barely makes a difference really. He's gonna be paying her regardless of when he left her
tian820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 10:35 AM   #10
Iceman778
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Iceman778 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
Made me laugh.

may i know what made you laugh
Iceman778 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 12:08 PM   #11
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

that is Ginny Barber... she looks aiiight... never liked Tiki myself, but that was more about his playing on the Giants than anything else
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 02:48 PM   #12
Lakers13
Reload Time

Lakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation here

I'd say he upgraded, just bad timing on his part
Lakers13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 03:40 PM   #13
kunk75
I hit open 5-footers

kunk75 has an OK reputation so far

guess he REALLY doesn't like wearing a ring
kunk75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 03:43 PM   #14
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by kunk75
guess he REALLY doesn't like wearing a ring

Super Bowl or otherwise
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 04:21 PM   #15
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers13
I'd say he upgraded, just bad timing on his part

When your wife is eight months pregnant is not bad timing, it means you are a total loser scumbag. I'm nto surprised, i'm a giant fan, and i've met Tiki, and a faker human being could not be found. He's his own biggest fan.

And i've heard his wife is difficult too, but from Tiki talking, it sounds like he was a tool in college, and his wife and her family straightened him out.

People are dumb, you throw away your wife, and your chance to have a normal relationship with your kids, and half your money, for new ass. And new ass becomes old ass very quick, and then you realize you ****ed up your life to **** a new girl.

maybe im just too logical...
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: