Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 04-09-2010, 10:59 PM   #1
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default I hate refs

Just that simple. I hate refs.

and Pargo, add him too. But mainly refs.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 11:03 PM   #2
dak121
College superstar

dak121 is considered somewhat cooldak121 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: I hate refs

Bad calls happen everygame.

If Rose makes his free throws the game would be over. Bottom line.
dak121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 11:06 PM   #3
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Bad calls should never happen, and never be an acceptable part of the game.
This was lopsided. Not just the miss-call on Rose that turned the ball over, but through this whole game. NJ isn't that good.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 11:12 PM   #4
Glide2keva
NBA sixth man of the year

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here

It's simple, the refs hate the bulls and never give them even the most obvious calls. It's been like this for years. This didn't just start and I'm tired of it. It's always five against eight out there.

When is Derrick going to get a call? What does he have to do? Win rookie of the year? Perform excellent in the playoffs? Make the all star team?

Last I checked he had done all that.
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 11:18 PM   #5
dak121
College superstar

dak121 is considered somewhat cooldak121 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glide2keva
It's simple, the refs hate the bulls and never give them even the most obvious calls. It's been like this for years. This didn't just start and I'm tired of it. It's always five against eight out there.

When is Derrick going to get a call? What does he have to do? Win rookie of the year? Perform excellent in the playoffs? Make the all star team?

Last I checked he had done all that.

The refs would rather have the Raptors (without their best player) play the Cavs than a (now) fully healthy Bulls team with a 'big name' player in Rose?

Sure. The refs really hate the Bulls.

I'd rather aim my anger and venom towards the real people in charge of the Bulls current mediocrity:

Reinsdorf, Paxson, and Floyd's flunkie Forman.
dak121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 11:22 PM   #6
TheTruth11
High school junior varsity star

TheTruth11 has not been impressing people

Vinnie has to go. The players had no legs. Coming off a game just the night before, you had to get your bench involved.

Warrick played something like 4 minutes the entire game. Flip Murray had limited minutes. By the time the Bulls reached the second overtime, they were dead in the water - legs completely shot! They were exhausted. And exhaustion leads to turnovers and missed shots. Game ova!

It wasn't all on Vinnie.... but this is yet another game where Vinnie had a large part to play in this loss. It is time we get a coach in here who knows how to design plays, make smart substitutions and win ball games. We need somebody with experience.
TheTruth11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 07:58 PM   #7
Mike~Mike
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Mike~Mike has an OK reputation so far

There is simply no escuse for missing free throws that something D Rose has to work on being better at. And even though it hurts we still had a lot of miss calls.
Mike~Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 12:38 PM   #8
eeeeeebro
Decent college freshman

eeeeeebro has decent reputationeeeeeebro has decent reputation

They need to add signs in the stadium that fans can buy. That says... Why do refs hate us so much? Guys remember the contraversial Loss against Nuggets? Remember there was no camera angle showing contact with the ball? ONLY one that was Contraversial cause you couldnt see if his finger was above the ball or touching it. It was a simple over head view. WE should have that win. Remember the Foul against rose last night? They reviewed the play... We should have that win. So... We are +2 wins -2 losses into this season and that is a 4 game turn around.
eeeeeebro is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: