Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 05-29-2010, 11:34 PM   #1
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE has a terrific reputationQUIZZLE has a terrific reputationQUIZZLE has a terrific reputationQUIZZLE has a terrific reputationQUIZZLE has a terrific reputation
Default Yahoo Fantasy

I'll likely be starting up a fantasy league here and this year I wanted to try to get a league up solely from ISH members.

I'd like a 10-12 Team Roster and I typically customize it as so

QB
QB
RB
RB
WR
WR
WR
WR/RB
TE
x number of benches

Def

K

I'm not really about that defensive player BS. I like to keep it relatively simple. All points keep the same but I do make sure fractional points are on.

Jailblazers, prime, pete'smnontreux, RBA, I'd like to see you guys if you're interested. If not, that's fine. I guess I'll take the first few that are interested with some legit post and active ratings so I can trust that you'll come back to this thread once I have a league set up with the ID and password and what not.

4 months or so till opening day
QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 11:41 PM   #2
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Yahoo Fantasy

im always up for anything fantasy sport related
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 12:01 AM   #3
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

Considering I'm one of the more active posters in the football forum, I'm offended you didn't even mention me

Just kiddin'. I don't really get into fantasy football like other sports fans do. It takes away from what's really fun on Sundays. I can't believe how big it's gotten over the past 3 years.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 12:21 AM   #4
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
Just kiddin'. I don't really get into fantasy football like other sports fans do. It takes away from what's really fun on Sundays. I can't believe how big it's gotten over the past 3 years.
See its the opposite for me. It makes it more fun for me because it gives me more reasons to watch games that i normally wouldnt watch
Old 05-30-2010, 06:24 PM   #5
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE has a terrific reputationQUIZZLE has a terrific reputationQUIZZLE has a terrific reputationQUIZZLE has a terrific reputationQUIZZLE has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz873
See its the opposite for me. It makes it more fun for me because it gives me more reasons to watch games that i normally wouldnt watch

+1

Who really wants to watch the browns play the rams if you don' have like Josh Cribbs or Steven Jackson?

I love what fantasy does for the game.

That's also easy to say for me after winning my money league at work last year.
QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 02:09 AM   #6
jazz873
College star

The only thing i hate is when some of the players on your fantasy team are playing against your favorite team lol
Old 05-31-2010, 02:34 PM   #7
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'll do it.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 03:20 PM   #8
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

UConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'll play if you want me.
UConnCeltics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 03:24 PM   #9
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Raj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'll play for sure. Make it 12 teams though.
Raj Da Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 11:49 PM   #10
J_Rock3ts
The Truth

J_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected posterJ_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected posterJ_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected poster

I'll take a spot if it's still open.

OP: Just noticed the message under your username. Gotcha something you'll enjoy

It was a beautiful winter day.

Last edited by J_Rock3ts : 06-16-2010 at 11:52 PM.
J_Rock3ts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 01:40 AM   #11
nestea()

I'll definitely do it.
Old 06-17-2010, 01:43 AM   #12
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Put me in!
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 02:22 AM   #13
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

last year I made the mistake of joining too many leagues and it cost me the chance to play in a league I really wanted to play in...

I am not saying no, but I am not saying yes now either...

also, I will just go ahead and say now that I am not a fan of starting 2 QBs...
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 03:02 AM   #14
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

First time doing two QB's. Why not? I'm in.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 04:46 AM   #15
1manfastbreak
B A Y A R E A , C A

1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Rock3ts
I'll take a spot if it's still open.

OP: Just noticed the message under your username. Gotcha something you'll enjoy

It was a beautiful winter day.

everyone and their mom knows it was a fumble.

im in for some FF.
1manfastbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: