Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Milwaukee Bucks Forum

Milwaukee Bucks Forum Milwaukee Bucks forum - Milwaukee Bucks message board

Old 11-20-2006, 06:59 PM   #1
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Coach or Defense - what happens

My favorite team of 37 years has some excelent talent. This is a slow start.... they can not afford. After all the division is tough and 5-8 playoff slots will be tough teams with identical records.
Through training camp and now the season (even without Bobby S) this team should have an id.
No 20 assist average per game
No 40 + boards average per game.

When double digit losses occur , something Harris has to look at....
Does the talent on this team jell with the coach and understand what DEFENSE is , boards are , and what the extra pass does ....

Or does the coach get replaced ???

This is a playoff team in every way .... so if they aren't at least a .500 team at the end of the year .... then what ?
Prior to the start of the season I picked this team to be the 6th seed....
and I still think they are better than Indy & Orlando.
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 03:06 AM   #2
Spike Spiegel
Local High School Star

Spike Spiegel has decent reputationSpike Spiegel has decent reputation

Fire.stotts.now.
Spike Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 02:32 PM   #3
d_downdamnit
Can barely lace up my sneakers

d_downdamnit has an OK reputation so far

In my opinion, which is provincial at best, I would trash Stotts' minute-system for a couple of games and let the players who are hot stay on the court. He's allowed Redd to have that type of freedom on the court, why not let the players decide (unless the player is cold and obstinate). Bottom line:this is a very young and injured team that is still searching for an identity outside of Redd. The obvious problems on defense have to be of paramoount concern to Harris and Stotts but injuries have given them few options. Nonetheless, it's a 100 yard dash and we've only covered the first 10 yards...give Stotts a chance with the team he wanted (Simmons, Redd, ChuckV, Bogut, & Mo). If they're still rotten, then a decision will undoubtedly be made. As for right now, Bogut looks really sluggish behind the added bulk and Ilyasova looks better than he does already.
d_downdamnit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 12:50 AM   #4
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_downdamnit
In my opinion, which is provincial at best, I would trash Stotts' minute-system for a couple of games and let the players who are hot stay on the court. He's allowed Redd to have that type of freedom on the court, why not let the players decide (unless the player is cold and obstinate). Bottom line:this is a very young and injured team that is still searching for an identity outside of Redd. The obvious problems on defense have to be of paramoount concern to Harris and Stotts but injuries have given them few options. Nonetheless, it's a 100 yard dash and we've only covered the first 10 yards...give Stotts a chance with the team he wanted (Simmons, Redd, ChuckV, Bogut, & Mo). If they're still rotten, then a decision will undoubtedly be made. As for right now, Bogut looks really sluggish behind the added bulk and Ilyasova looks better than he does already.
stotts sucks and ford was the reasl reason combined with the ec suckiness they ame the playoffs....bucks suck
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: