Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-14-2010, 02:49 AM   #1
JerrySteakhouse
HEAT 2014-2015

JerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Request: Music Playlist

Post some good songs/albums, need to update my playlist!!

I listen to all types of music so any song you like post!

Thanks.
JerrySteakhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 03:00 AM   #2
YAWN
NBA All-star

YAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Request: Music Playlist

here is a bunch of indie rock mostly. some dabble in pop, some in electronic.

ra ra riot - ghost under rocks

metric - gimme sympathy

regina spektor - laughing with

charlotte gainsbourg - heaven can wait

rocky votolato - makers

air - be a bee

ratatat - lex

yeasayer - ambling alp

ron artest - champions
YAWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 03:06 AM   #3
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Hard Mix-King of the Stars
The Drums-Down By the Water
Small Black-Despicable Dogs
Nujabes ft C.L.Smooth-Sky is Falling
Kenichiro Nishihara-Weather Overtone
Chiddy Bang ft Passion Pit-Truth
KGO-Forest of Echo(Remix)
Hiroki Mizukami-Rainy Forest
Jeff Buckley-Just Like A Woman
Milanese Caramel Cognac
The Radio Dept. Strange Things Will Happen
Mercury Rev Endlessly
Mest Teonanactl
Christian Scott Litany Against Fear
Imogen Heap Hide and Seek
MDC S.K.I.N.H.E.A.D.
Shuggie Otis Freedom Flight
Jesse Johnson Ali Vs Frazier
Rob Dougan Nothing at All
The Herbaliser The Sensual Woman
The Stairsteps-Dear Prudence
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 03:14 AM   #4
soadrules
Good High School Starter

soadrules has decent reputation

I've been listening to a lot of trance lately. Not sure if you're into that kind of stuff, but I came in the OTC to post this song, but since it's unecessary to make a new thread for this, I'll post it here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6jApqqxJ7Y

I'm in love with this song right now.
soadrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 03:14 AM   #5
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Something different.

You could also check out the recommendation thread. Quite a lot of unique, creative music in there that you might not have heard.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 03:49 AM   #6
DeeDee
Great young streetballer

DeeDee has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soadrules
I've been listening to a lot of trance lately. Not sure if you're into that kind of stuff, but I came in the OTC to post this song, but since it's unecessary to make a new thread for this, I'll post it here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6jApqqxJ7Y

I'm in love with this song right now.
I like.
DeeDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 04:23 AM   #7
JerrySteakhouse
HEAT 2014-2015

JerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Thanks guys, ill check them out!

Hopefully people got some more too!
JerrySteakhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 04:48 AM   #8
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I work at Macy's and the music SUCKS!

They play the same crapfest every day all day long and it's driving me nuts. So to remedy this, I'm creating a playlist for Macy's. I'm formatting a playlist that is overall fitting enough to what is played.

It aint finished and I'm still deciding what to add and what to take off the list, but I feel it's shaping up rather well.

Now... these aren't necessarily my favorite songs (although I do like most of them), but rather a collection that can appeal to most sensitivities.

I'm gonna upload pt 1, and if people are interested I'll continue to upload the other parts (so far there's 4 parts).

Here's the playlist for pt 1:

Brighton Beach- Telepopmusik
It's Just Begun- Jimmy Castor Bunch
Skull- Sebadoh
Turtle Soup- Dj Food
Life in the Rain- Quantic
Starter- The Cardigans
Mathletics- Foals
Wooden- Simian Mobile
Waltz for Koop- Koop
Some of them Were Superstitious- Midlake
24- Jem