Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 09-20-2010, 04:59 PM   #1
Rowe
Scoring Champ

Rowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Isiah Thomas Is An Unbelievable Recruiter

He now has 2 guys ranked in the ESPNU 100, along with 2 other solid guys in Coleman and Ngirabakunzi for 2011. Hes expected to get Walter Pitchford, former DePaul commit for the 2010 class.

He also brought in a Top 30 class in 2010 behind Ross-Miller and Ferguson.

Now hes going to use his 2 remaining scholarships to target Rakeem Christmas and someone else.

Seems like he was meant for college basketball coaching younger guys rather than dealing with nba vets and trying to build a team.
Rowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 05:01 PM   #2
Rowe
Scoring Champ

Rowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Isiah Thomas Is An Unbelievable Recruiter

Hes doing this despite the fact FIU basically plays in a HS gym.
Old 09-20-2010, 05:32 PM   #3
TheGame414
Decent college freshman

TheGame414 has decent reputationTheGame414 has decent reputation

And I refuse to believe any of it means anything. We could be reasonably sure that a few foolish, talented players would be wooed by Isiah. It was never reasonable to assume any of it would matter, and I still don't think it will.

I especially don't believe that Rakeem Christmas is going to decommit from Syracuse to attend Florida International.

How does it seem he was meant to coach college? What's he proven?

Last edited by TheGame414 : 09-20-2010 at 05:36 PM.
TheGame414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 06:17 PM   #4
chips93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowe
He now has 2 guys ranked in the ESPNU 100, along with 2 other solid guys in Coleman and Ngirabakunzi for 2011. Hes expected to get Walter Pitchford, former DePaul commit for the 2010 class.

He also brought in a Top 30 class in 2010 behind Ross-Miller and Ferguson.

Now hes going to use his 2 remaining scholarships to target Rakeem Christmas and someone else.

Seems like he was meant for college basketball coaching younger guys rather than dealing with nba vets and trying to build a team.

hope isiah does well, i always felt he got a bad rap because the media kind of turned on him

btw rakeem christmas signed with syracuse i think
Old 09-21-2010, 12:21 PM   #5
Rowe
Scoring Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGame414
And I refuse to believe any of it means anything. We could be reasonably sure that a few foolish, talented players would be wooed by Isiah. It was never reasonable to assume any of it would matter, and I still don't think it will.

I especially don't believe that Rakeem Christmas is going to decommit from Syracuse to attend Florida International.

How does it seem he was meant to coach college? What's he proven?

Well in comparison to the rest of that conference. Just those talented players alone will give him the edge over everyone else in the Sun Belt.

I think his personality fits the college ranks better.

I just saw the Christmas thing on another site, he had FIU in his Top 5 because hes from the West Indies.
Old 10-15-2010, 03:27 PM   #6
A.M.G.
Dr. Chim Richalds

A.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by chips93
hope isiah does well, i always felt he got a bad rap because the media kind of turned on him

btw rakeem christmas signed with syracuse i think
The media turned on him because he single-handedly drove the Knick's franchise into the ground.
A.M.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 01:07 AM   #7
TheGame414
Decent college freshman

TheGame414 has decent reputationTheGame414 has decent reputation

Oh, and he tried to pin his overdose/possible suicide attempt on his daughter, don't forget that.
TheGame414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 04:41 PM   #8
Underballer
Decent playground baller

Underballer is starting to rub some people the wrong wayUnderballer is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Gifts
Underballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 06:48 PM   #9
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.M.G.
The media turned on him because he single-handedly drove the Knick's franchise into the ground.
Happened way before the Knicks.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: