Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-26-2010, 06:16 PM   #1
Underballer
Decent playground baller

Default Lebron and kobe ties with the illuminati

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixhSO...eature=related
is this for real
Underballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 06:18 PM   #2
SourPatchKids
Banned

Default Re: Lebron and kobe ties with the illuminati

no
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 06:22 PM   #3
Underballer
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
no
so many coincidences, and kobe changing his number to 24 a few seasons ago(2+4=6) and LBJ now changing to number 6 next season, who do u believe in
Old 09-26-2010, 06:25 PM   #4
macmac
Gov'n

Lol you're such an idiot. Was it the melodramatic requiem for a dream soundtrack that got you or was it the facts the dude was making up as he went along over the red font that impressed you?

Honestly, I hope the Illuminati take over the world. It would better that to leave it in the hands of all these retarded conspiracy theory junkies.

At least back in the day, the conspiracy wackos had some legitimacy to them, they had to do some real research, nowadays every 14 yr old that's listened to Mobb Deep and Immortal Technique thinks he's a conspiracy theory expert, gaining massive youtube wisdom that he drops on his buddies while drinking 40s in the suburban swing set park.
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 06:28 PM   #5
Hazard
makhnovshchina

It's all symbolic. All this Illuminati bullshit is as real as the Bible and religion. Doesn't mean you can completely discredit everything it says, there is of course substance to it, but all this Satan worship crap is nonsense. I love symbolism and blasphemy of Christ I guess I'm Satan, worship me assholes I'll bring you ******* and fat stacks of cash.
Hazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 06:28 PM   #6
macmac
Gov'n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underballer
so many coincidences, and kobe changing his number to 24 a few seasons ago(2+4=6) and LBJ now changing to number 6 next season, who do u believe in

Holy shit the coincidences are overwhelming. I heard Kobe likes to put his alarm clock at 6am, and he wants to win 6 championships, and sometimes he's the 6 in the kobe/vanessa 69....my head is about to blow up!

Look at the monkey! look at the silly monkey!!!!
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 06:29 PM   #7
zay_24
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmac
Lol you're such an idiot. Was it the melodramatic requiem for a dream soundtrack that got you or was it the facts the dude was making up as he went along over the red font that impressed you?

Honestly, I hope the Illuminati take over the world. It would better that to leave it in the hands of all these retarded conspiracy theory junkies.

At least back in the day, the conspiracy wackos had some legitimacy to them, they had to do some real research, nowadays every 14 yr old that's listened to Mobb Deep and Immortal Technique thinks he's a conspiracy theory expert, gaining massive youtube wisdom that he drops on his buddies while drinking 40s in the suburban swing set park.

lol, people dont drink 40s no more
zay_24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 06:30 PM   #8
EarlTheGoat
Banned

Quote:

Best stuff ive read in a while.
EarlTheGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 06:36 PM   #9
emsteez forreal
iWANNAgoHIGHER.

that was ridiculously stupid.

"watch now, as kobe throws up a 3. 3 x 2 = 6!!!"

(after kobe got his threepeat)
emsteez forreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 06:37 PM   #10
Jasi
Quality?

Quote:

I couldn't have said it better.
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 08:26 PM   #11
Underballer
Decent playground baller

aight, aight, no need to be a bunch of little b!tches about it though
Old 09-26-2010, 08:40 PM   #12
FinishHim!
I dunk on kids

Satan and Jesus are both a facade.

/thread.
FinishHim! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 09:17 PM   #13
gigantes
A piece of fluff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underballer
this stuff has been bothering me for years. but the only right way to think about it is that santa claus and the easter bunny are heavily involved-- only thing i haven't figured out yet is who's the real mastermind.

yet since lebron has the mind of a small child, i have to think that KOBE!! is the evil genius behind all this.

hey, everybody- let's grab our wooden stakes and go after kobe! woohoo!! (and thanks to underballer for this new way to demand autographs)
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 09:19 PM   #14
PowerGlove
By Any Means

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazard
It's all symbolic. All this Illuminati bullshit is as real as the Bible and religion. Doesn't mean you can completely discredit everything it says, there is of course substance to it, but all this Satan worship crap is nonsense. I love symbolism and blasphemy of Christ I guess I'm Satan, worship me assholes I'll bring you ******* and fat stacks of cash.

I agree with you. Some of it is plausible, but I'm not sure of the Satan worship part.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 09:48 PM   #15
1987_Lakers
NBA All-star

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8rSexNF4Ts
(1:23)
1987_Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: