Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-15-2010, 12:57 PM   #1
bballer
King of ISH

bballer has decent reputationbballer has decent reputation
Default Ravens at Patriots

Predictions?

I'm hoping for a repeat of last years playoff game between the two
bballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 01:00 PM   #2
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ravens at Patriots

If you mean Ray Rice has a big game by a "repeat of last years playoff game" then I totally agree.

Besides that, I hate both teams. Only reason I want NE to win is because the Ravens are in our division.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 01:08 PM   #3
Real Men Wear Green
BathFrog of Doom

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Oh no, it's going to be MUCH different. Patriots now have first ballot HoF receiver DEION BRANCH to replace that guy who was causing such huge problems in the locker room. Like, I even heard a rumor he was making fun of Tom Brady's hair! Team was in shambles. All better now that there's no way an explosive offensive player will touch the ball. Who needs explosive players? And don't think for a second we've forgotten about Brandon Tate since the pathetic, er, I mean, "perfect" Branch trade...it's not like he was brought up in a lame attempt to act like we didn't just cut off the offense's legs and then forgotten when a slightly less-pathetic replacement was found...oh no, not at all. And hey, maybe we can get Troy Brown out of retirement again. That'll fix everything! Umm...not that anything is wrong of course, no, nothing at all. Who wouldn't want to base their offense around 20 5-yard passes to Wes Welker per game? If he catches all of them, that's a 300-catch season! Wes for MVP! Yeah!

Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 02:48 PM   #4
Poodle
Banned

Poodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputation

raven fans are acting real confident about this game, too confident. they're acting like they're going to pass all over NE's D.

NFL is just never that easy, and especially if we're talkiing about a Belichek team. i'm betting their D shows up and puts up a much better than expected game. i'd be surprised if they get abused again.
Poodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 02:59 PM   #5
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poodle
raven fans are acting real confident about this game, too confident. they're acting like they're going to pass all over NE's D.

NFL is just never that easy, and especially if we're talkiing about a Belichek team. i'm betting their D shows up and puts up a much better than expected game. i'd be surprised if they get abused again.

I wouldn't expect Janyonecco to pass all over anyone.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 03:47 PM   #6
Real Men Wear Green
BathFrog of Doom

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Flacco vs. Pats D is the lethargic force vs. the movable object. It won't be interesting to see how that plays out, but they have Anquan Boldin. He may be able to pull a play or two out of thin air.
Old 10-15-2010, 04:33 PM   #7
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I hate the Patriots, but I hate the Ravens more, and I need for them to lose so that Cincinnati can get into the thick of things in that AFC North.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 04:53 PM   #8
leopoldstotch
Book 'em Dan'l

leopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this board

My final score prediction:

Ravens 19-15 pats
leopoldstotch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 05:20 PM   #9
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One is considered somewhat coolTarik One is considered somewhat cool

24-13 Patroits.

Ravens don't have a chance of winning this game. Flacco is gonna have a long day in Foxborough

Last edited by Tarik One : 10-15-2010 at 05:39 PM.
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 05:27 PM   #10
AirGauge23
Sound the Charge

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I got the Patriots.

Not because I like them, but just so they win this one, then go to San Diego without a loss on their belt. Then proceed to get trounced.
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 05:48 PM   #11
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The Raven's defense is very tough. I just don't see the Patriots being able to move the ball too much, unless they win the turnover battle, or get huge special teams plays.

Wes Welker is gonna get smashed by Ray Lewis too.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 06:16 PM   #12
Real Men Wear Green
BathFrog of Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirGauge23
I got the Patriots.

Not because I like them, but just so they win this one, then go to San Diego without a loss on their belt. Then proceed to get trounced.
Already lost to NYJ.
Old 10-15-2010, 06:19 PM   #13
AirGauge23
Sound the Charge

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
Already lost to NYJ.

I meant losing to the Ravens at home would make them come even more motivated to Qualcomm. They wouldn't want to lose 2 in a row.

They beat Bal? Maybe they let their guard down a bit.
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 06:34 PM   #14
Real Men Wear Green
BathFrog of Doom

Eh, tracking the Pats' record under Belicheck after a loss became meaningless a season or two ago. The roster has deteriorated, the team is no longer all that fearsome. Fix up those special teams and you'll be alright...might not even need to do that, it's not like the Pats have anyone fast to return a punt on you.

Back to the topic: Fred Taylor won't play on Sunday, so there goes the half of a run game we had, time to see if Corey Dillon wants to unretire.
Old 10-15-2010, 11:45 PM   #15
Bring-Your-Js
I hit 30-footers

Bring-Your-Js has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
Oh no, it's going to be MUCH different. Patriots now have first ballot HoF receiver DEION BRANCH to replace that guy who was causing such huge problems in the locker room. Like, I even heard a rumor he was making fun of Tom Brady's hair! Team was in shambles. All better now that there's no way an explosive offensive player will touch the ball. Who needs explosive players? And don't think for a second we've forgotten about Brandon Tate since the pathetic, er, I mean, "perfect" Branch trade...it's not like he was brought up in a lame attempt to act like we didn't just cut off the offense's legs and then forgotten when a slightly less-pathetic replacement was found...oh no, not at all. And hey, maybe we can get Troy Brown out of retirement again. That'll fix everything! Umm...not that anything is wrong of course, no, nothing at all. Who wouldn't want to base their offense around 20 5-yard passes to Wes Welker per game? If he catches all of them, that's a 300-catch season! Wes for MVP! Yeah!

Lmao. I don't know what they're saying in New England, but they better shut it right up. Moss scored more touchdowns in 53 games for the Patriots than Andre Johnson's got for his 7+ season career thus far. 8 MORE to be exact.

This will be twice as funny if Moss does his usual to the Cowboys on Sunday. Personally, it would've been better if Belichick made some type of comment about Moss being in denial of his diminishing skills. That helped the Pats last time.

Last edited by Bring-Your-Js : 10-15-2010 at 11:50 PM.
Bring-Your-Js is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: