Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-20-2010, 05:39 PM   #1
8BeastlyXOIAD
3-time NBA All-Star

8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation
Default I have a feeling something bad is gonna happen before 2011

I have a feeling something really bad is gonna happen before 2011

Like War
New disease
atomic bombs
terrorists attack
nature disaster
ETC

Last edited by 8BeastlyXOIAD : 12-20-2010 at 05:44 PM.
8BeastlyXOIAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 05:43 PM   #2
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I have a feeling something bad is gonna happen before 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8BeastlyXOIAD
I have a feeling something really bad is gonna happen before 2011

Like War
New disease
atomic bombs
terrorists attack
ETC

This probably.
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 05:43 PM   #3
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Meh.
kaiteng is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 05:43 PM   #4
knobs
Decent playground baller

knobs is a pretty well-respected posterknobs is a pretty well-respected posterknobs is a pretty well-respected poster

i have a feeling something bad is gonna happen after 2011

knobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 05:55 PM   #5
bladefd
Good college starter

bladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I have a feeling something bad is gonna happen in next 5 minutes.. I mean next 5 hours.. no wait, I mean the next 5 years.

Actually, I think somebody bad will happen in the next 50 years.

Did I yet say that something bad will happen in the next 500 years?

Did I mention yet that I meant next 5 days?

I am just kidding, I just want attention. /OP
bladefd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 05:57 PM   #6
8BeastlyXOIAD
3-time NBA All-Star

8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladefd
I am just kidding, I just want attention. /OP

gonna bump this when shit get serious
Old 12-20-2010, 06:00 PM   #7
hayden695
NBA lottery pick

hayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by knobs
i have a feeling something bad is gonna happen after 2011

What does that mean?
hayden695 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 06:02 PM   #8
TennesseeFan
Banned

TennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Cool story, chode.
TennesseeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 06:02 PM   #9
knobs
Decent playground baller

knobs is a pretty well-respected posterknobs is a pretty well-respected posterknobs is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayden695
What does that mean?
that people have too much time on their hands, and they choose to spend it imagining ways they might die.
knobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 06:06 PM   #10
xv6brandon
Banned

xv6brandon is starting to rub some people the wrong wayxv6brandon is starting to rub some people the wrong way

if youre afraid just kill yourself so you dont need to witness such pain in your life
xv6brandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 06:12 PM   #11
Captain Kirk
Beat the world...

Captain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation here

I have a feelling... *farts*
Captain Kirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 06:13 PM   #12
8BeastlyXOIAD
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by xv6brandon
if youre afraid just kill yourself so you dont need to witness such pain in your life

i'm not afraid just warning others and showing my Nostradamus skills
Old 12-20-2010, 06:19 PM   #13
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You also have faith in Michael Beasley. I think that alone shows that we'll all be fine.
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 06:19 PM   #14
lefthook00
College star

lefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected poster

It's been raining for like 5 days straight here in LA, that's pretty crazy.
lefthook00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 06:20 PM   #15
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I gotta feeling .. that tonight is gonna be a good night !
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: