Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-07-2011, 07:15 PM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default Quentin Richardson suspended two games for shoving Gerald Henderson in face

Quentin Richardson of the Orlando Magic has been suspended two games without pay for shoving Gerald Henderson of the Charlotte Bobcats in the face, it was announced today by Stu Jackson, NBA Executive Vice President, Basketball Operations.

Read more: http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=7461
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 07:15 PM   #2
VoltFaceCons
Banned

VoltFaceCons has not been impressing people
Default Re: Quentin Richardson suspended two games for shoving Gerald Henderson in face

Duke sucks Go UConn!
VoltFaceCons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 07:32 PM   #3
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star

chazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Quentin Richardson suspended two games for shoving Gerald Henderson in face

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWlMRTB-5ak#t=01m09s
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 07:46 PM   #4
icewill36
Local High School Star

icewill36 has decent reputation

probably was mad because henderson was lightin him up
icewill36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 08:27 PM   #5
Crown&Coke
Stay Strong Droth

Crown&Coke has a near all-star reputation hereCrown&Coke has a near all-star reputation hereCrown&Coke has a near all-star reputation hereCrown&Coke has a near all-star reputation hereCrown&Coke has a near all-star reputation hereCrown&Coke has a near all-star reputation here

like the cop from The Hangover

"in the face! in the face!!"
Crown&Coke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 08:48 PM   #6
Replay32
Local High School Star

Replay32 has an OK reputation so far

I don't know how Henderson Just put his hands up after that and not even to go after Richardson.

If that was me, it would of been instinctive to try and fight that dude. Richardson fouls him slaps his arm, puts his finger in his face, then pushes him in the face. Wow!!!

Props to Henderson to let all that non sense slide. Even if I would of got knocked out going after Richardson, there is no way I would of let that go without trying kick his ass.
Replay32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 09:13 PM   #7
Borat
very niiice

Borat has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Replay32
I don't know how Henderson Just put his hands up after that and not even to go after Richardson.

If that was me, it would of been instinctive to try and fight that dude. Richardson fouls him slaps his arm, puts his finger in his face, then pushes him in the face. Wow!!!

Props to Henderson to let all that non sense slide. Even if I would of got knocked out going after Richardson, there is no way I would of let that go without trying kick his ass.

All reports suggest Henderson is a great young man.

Richardson is washed up.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 09:16 PM   #8
Replay32
Local High School Star

Replay32 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat
All reports suggest Henderson is a great young man.

Richardson is washed up.

I concur
Replay32 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: