Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-25-2011, 10:07 PM   #1
Hulk Hogan
Banned

Hulk Hogan is considered somewhat coolHulk Hogan is considered somewhat cool
Default SinJackal predicts spurs in 5-6 games!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinJackal
Spurs in 5-6 even if Manu doesn't play a single game in the series.

What a lot of the trolls who are posting here are forgetting is that both of the Grizzlies' wins against the Spurs came with the Spurs minus Tony Parker once, and once minus Tim Duncan. Manu is the best overall player on the team, but the Spurs can actually function without him. They cannot function normally with Timmy and Tony. Tony is the best ball handler, passer, and scorer. Timmy is the best post defender and post scorer, and he is the best defensive force on the team. Manu is essentially an added piece to put them over the top against great teams. Spurs can beat the Grizzlies minus Rudy Gay easily without Manu.

Spurs win in a 5-6 game series, depending on if/when Manu comes back for the series and/or if the Grizzlies take game 1 since Manu isn't playing. Spurs won't lose to that team unless Timmy or Tony misses games. The Spurs can easily beat the Grizzlies in Memphis, their home court is of no concern since they don't even have Gay. That said, Spurs won't beat the Thunder/Nuggets or Lakers/Mavs without Manu. But the Grizzlies? Please. They're not on the same level as the top 5 teams. Wishful thinking, haters.

1-3
Hulk Hogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 10:09 PM   #2
jlauber
3-time NBA All-Star

jlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: SinJackal predicts spurs in 5-6 games!

So what?

Why don't you wait until Grizzlies have actually won this series before gloating???

I don't understand everyone burying the Spurs right now. They may very well lose this series, but they didn't go 61-21 on pure luck.
jlauber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 10:11 PM   #3
SCdac
Very good NBA starter

SCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputation

I had no idea Sin Jackal had so many followers. If this site was Twitter, maybe he'd have the most??
SCdac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 10:11 PM   #4
asdf1990
College star

asdf1990 has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlauber
So what?

Why don't you wait until Grizzlies have actually won this series before gloating???

I don't understand everyone burying the Spurs right now. They may very well lose this series, but they didn't go 61-21 on pure luck.

what good is 61-21, when it will just go down as the second biggest upset in NBA playoff history.
asdf1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 10:11 PM   #5
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

why pour salt on the wound? spurs fans aren't laker or heat fans
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 10:12 PM   #6
DMAVS41
NBA Legend

DMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
So what?

So true.

Didn't you get the memo though? Kobe is the only great player of his era and the Lakers are the only good team.

Even though the Spurs aren't done.....they just suck.
DMAVS41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 10:13 PM   #7
Eat Like A Bosh
Banned

Eat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation here

Well I got it wrong too.
Eat Like A Bosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 10:13 PM   #8
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS

branslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Rivers

branslowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 10:14 PM   #9
Rysio
Local High School Star

Rysio has a very bad reputationRysio has a very bad reputationRysio has a very bad reputationRysio has a very bad reputation

all those essays of homerism for nothing
Rysio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 10:16 PM   #10
Doranku
NBA sixth man of the year

Doranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuckey
why pour salt on the wound? spurs fans aren't laker or heat fans

Because SinJackal was talking SO much shit about how the Spurs were going to shit on LA in the WCF and blah blah blah.

He deserves everything that is coming to him.
Doranku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 10:17 PM   #11
BlackJoker23
Local High School Star

BlackJoker23 has no real reputation yet.

3rd time in history that a 1st seed loses to an 8th seed

spurs rip
BlackJoker23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 10:18 PM   #12
jlauber
3-time NBA All-Star

jlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMAVS41
So true.

Didn't you get the memo though? Kobe is the only great player of his era and the Lakers are the only good team.

Even though the Spurs aren't done.....they just suck.

I HOPE that the Lakers get past an "inferior" Hornets team. In any case, no one will be ripping any of my posts about bragging about how great the Lakers are. If, by some chance, they win another title...great. I would be thrilled. But, win-or-lose, I will never pile on, nor will I boast, either.

It would be enough for me that they won.

One other thing...I won't lose any sleep if they don't win it, either. There are FAR bigger issues in my life than to stress out over a basketball game.
Old 04-25-2011, 10:18 PM   #13
DMAVS41
NBA Legend

DMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I HOPE that the Lakers get past an "inferior" Hornets team. In any case, no one will be ripping any of my posts about bragging about how great the Lakers are. If, by some chance, they win another title...great. I would be thrilled. But, win-or-lose, I will never pile on, nor will I boast, either.

It would be enough for me that they won.

One other thing...I won't lose any sleep of they don't win it, either. There are FAR bigger issues in my life than to stress out over a basketball game.
DMAVS41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 10:20 PM   #14
toxicxr6
Local High School Star

toxicxr6 has decent reputation

I disagree... most of all you posters talk shit during the regular season and looking through the names above i recognise several people that just continue to post crap..... to make a thread to have a dig at sinjackal just shows how dumb and immature most of you are... grow up
toxicxr6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 10:20 PM   #15
jlauber
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doranku
Because SinJackal was talking SO much shit about how the Spurs were going to shit on LA in the WCF and blah blah blah.

He deserves everything that is coming to him.

Well...I would at least have enough common sense to wait until everything plays out. Who knows, even if the Spurs lose tonight, they might win the next three games (two of which are in SA.) AND, the Lakers could very well lose to the Hornets.

That would be the ultimate nightmare for the posters that are piling on right now.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: