Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 06-23-2011, 01:39 PM   #1
Blue&Orange
NBA lottery pick

Blue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this board
Default Bismack Biyombo, Nikola Vucevic, Motiejunas

One of the the most known draft sites have Bismack Biyombo at 16, Nikola Vucevic 17 and Motiejunas at 18.

According to them, Knicks got a good chances of getting a possible good big, who do you guys prefer?

Montiejunas is the most skilled and probably better of the three, but his defense is questionable , at 19 he was already criticized for no caring about it, so I say pass him, we already got one of those.

Biyombo is about to get exposed, there’s a reason his stock has been plummeting, I’m not going to go over how bad his offense is, he is an overrated defender, he is really good at running and jumping, injury waiting to happen.

So therefore i chose Vucevic, he isn't going to be Ewing 2, but he will be solid.

If Klay Thompson isn't available, i always though Knicks should draft a big, but this guy is intriguing me.
Blue&Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 02:17 PM   #2
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Bismack Biyombo, Nikola Vucevic, Motiejunas

id prefer the knicks to draft a sg/pg first and if those centers drop even more, than trade money for their draft choice
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 02:19 PM   #3
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Vučević is taller but Biyombo has a huge wingspan.
Also there is a bigger chance that Biyombo will be a bust.

Damn,give me Biyombo.
He may be a bust but if we have luck then he will become a paint protector we need.

Vučević won't become that,not even in the best case.

Motiejunas - NO,he will be a bust - BOOK IT
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 03:03 PM   #4
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I like Donatas a lot. But I think we'll be pleasantly surprised with the amount of available talent that will fall to us at 17 and I have no doubts it will be a guard. Either way, I see the Knicks leaving with 2 or 3 picks from this draft.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 06:22 PM   #5
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

We should go to the draft with 2 ppl on our mind....Kemba and Marshon! Go Big East!
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 06:29 PM   #6
Blue&Orange
NBA lottery pick

Blue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
Vučević is taller but Biyombo has a huge wingspan.
Also there is a bigger chance that Biyombo will be a bust.

Damn,give me Biyombo.
He may be a bust but if we have luck then he will become a paint protector we need.

Vučević won't become that,not even in the best case.

Motiejunas - NO,he will be a bust - BOOK IT
That's my problem right there, too much if's involved. Vucevic won't lead the league in flashy blocks, but he will be solid in both ends of the floor. We already have Amare for the shot blocking, having athletic PF and C flying around trying to block shots might do more harm than good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
Either way, I see the Knicks leaving with 2 or 3 picks from this draft.
There's a lot of second round picks to be bought, Lakers got 4 second round picks. Knicks should buy the washington pick, they got two first round picks.
Try to get another steal like fields.

If some mod is up to it, merge this thread with the official NBA draft, i only noticed it afterwards.
Blue&Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 06:30 PM   #7
NY-Knicks
FIRE PRINGLES

NY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
We should go to the draft with 2 ppl on our mind....Kemba and Marshon! Go Big East!

Kemba time.
NY-Knicks is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: