Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-03-2011, 12:21 PM   #1
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Arrow Rudy Fernandez offered monster 6 year/$26 million contract by Real Madrid

This would make him the highest paid player in ACB history. I can't see him turning this down.

A shame, since I really wanted to see him on the Mavs.

Source (Spanish):
http://www.mundodeportivo.com/201107...o+Titulares%29
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 12:24 PM   #2
Jon_Koncak
Great young streetballer

Jon_Koncak is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Rudy Fernandez offered monster 6 year/$26 million by Real Madrid

Garbage removed

Last edited by insidehoops : 07-03-2011 at 01:23 PM.
Jon_Koncak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 12:25 PM   #3
DRose1899
Banned

DRose1899 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Rudy Fernandez offered monster 6 year/$26 million contract by Real Madrid

Damn, even in bball Real is such a ass spender.
DRose1899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 12:26 PM   #4
Theoo's Daddy
IN PAT RILEY WE TRUST

Theoo's Daddy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryTheoo's Daddy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: Rudy Fernandez offered monster 6 year/$26 million contract by Real Madrid

is this real or a rumor ? Wow, this scrub is really respected in spain ?
Theoo's Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 12:26 PM   #5
brantonli
In Morey We Trust!

brantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Interesting...........I wonder will the allure of possibly winning a championship on the (admittedly old) Mavericks trump a very secure contract?
brantonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 12:29 PM   #6
Samurai Swoosh
Root Of All Evil

Samurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theoo's Daddy
Wow, this scrub is really respected in spain ?
Seriously.

Jaw looking like he's the third member of Terrence and Phillip.

Samurai Swoosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 12:29 PM   #7
Theoo's Daddy
IN PAT RILEY WE TRUST

Theoo's Daddy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryTheoo's Daddy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by brantonli
Interesting...........I wonder will the allure of possibly winning a championship on the (admittedly old) Mavericks trump a very secure contract?

Rudy has always been unhappy playing in the states, he's always said he want to go back to europe. Unless this is a ploy to hit up mark cuban.
Old 07-03-2011, 12:52 PM   #8
adri41
Good High School Starter

adri41 has decent reputationadri41 has decent reputation

According to the ESPN article, this would be after next season. He'll still play in Dallas next season (if there is one).
adri41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 12:58 PM   #9
KokeAyne
High School Varsity 12th Man

KokeAyne has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by adri41
According to the ESPN article, this would be after next season. He'll still play in Dallas next season (if there is one).

Isnt that obvious? You think the Mavs would make a trade, if there is a possibility he just signs in Europe without ever playing for them?
KokeAyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 01:20 PM   #10
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Glad that the deal will take place after next season. If Rudy steps it up and has a great season, Cuban might throw even more money his way.

Last edited by insidehoops : 07-03-2011 at 01:24 PM.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 01:25 PM   #11
adri41
Good High School Starter

adri41 has decent reputationadri41 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KokeAyne
Isnt that obvious? You think the Mavs would make a trade, if there is a possibility he just signs in Europe without ever playing for them?

Yes, I thought it was. It was for Grinder's benefit since I inferred from his post that he thought it would be immediate.
adri41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 01:58 PM   #12
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
This would make him the highest paid player in ACB history. I can't see him turning this down.

A shame, since I really wanted to see him on the Mavs.

Source (Spanish):
http://www.mundodeportivo.com/201107...o+Titulares%29
is he worth that?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 02:16 PM   #13
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Doesn´t matter to the Mavs. He either plays above those figures of Madrid or he doesn´t. It´s actually good for the Mavs, if the Madrid offer is legit. They´ll learn everything they need to know about Rudy´s character. He´ll either fight to make it on the Mavs/in the NBA on 2nd try or he´ll half-ass it with the security of the Madrid contract. The first player you want on your team, the 2nd you don´t.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 03:12 PM   #14
Theoo's Daddy
IN PAT RILEY WE TRUST

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.I.P.
Doesn´t matter to the Mavs. He either plays above those figures of Madrid or he doesn´t. It´s actually good for the Mavs, if the Madrid offer is legit. They´ll learn everything they need to know about Rudy´s character. He´ll either fight to make it on the Mavs/in the NBA on 2nd try or he´ll half-ass it with the security of the Madrid contract. The first player you want on your team, the 2nd you don´t.

If deshawn and butler are not signed back on, this team goes back to their soft ways, rudy will make them even more soft..
Old 07-03-2011, 03:21 PM   #15
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theoo's Daddy
is this real or a rumor ? Wow, this scrub is really respected in spain ?

this scrub blew by kobe and dunked on dwight
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: