Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2011, 10:25 AM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator
 
insidehoops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 11,649
Default Derrick Rose not looking to go overseas during NBA lockout

I don't think it's really a news item when a player is NOT considering doing something, since most stars are not going overseas (anytime soon), but, D-Rose is the MVP, so:

http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=7974
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 10:28 AM   #2
Orlando Magic
National High School Star
 
Orlando Magic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,407
Default Re: Derrick Rose not looking to go overseas during NBA lockout

I heard Derrick Rose uses $100 bills to wipe his ass.
Orlando Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 10:30 AM   #3
Orlando Magic
National High School Star
 
Orlando Magic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,407
Default Re: Derrick Rose not looking to go overseas during NBA lockout

Also... I found this quote interesting from the article you posted...

Quote:
“People will say, ‘He didn’t get that much help,’ ” Rose said of the Bulls’ loss to the Heat. “It’s always just been me. I put a lot of pressure [on myself]. What would have happened if I was in better condition? How would I have played? You never know how it would have worked itself out..

Still continuing to be a fake-humble douche I see. Nobody will say he didn't get that much help. The only reason the team made it that far is because of the teams' defense which he plays a very, very minor role in. **** that guy.
Orlando Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 10:52 AM   #4
DRose1899
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,578
Default Re: Derrick Rose not looking to go overseas during NBA lockout

Good, just locking yourself in gym after that ****ing horrific ECF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlando Magic
Also... I found this quote interesting from the article you posted...



Still continuing to be a fake-humble douche I see. Nobody will say he didn't get that much help. The only reason the team made it that far is because of the teams' defense which he plays a very, very minor role in. **** that guy.
Rly?

I got different notion from reading the more complete interview. lol @ jeff cutting it n make it like controversial statement.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_yl...__bulls_071111

He said he should conditioning himself better and implying people should not said he got no help etc.

But I dunno, my comprehension maybe a lot worse than yours.
DRose1899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 11:12 AM   #5
GreatGreg
College star
 
GreatGreg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Chi-city
Posts: 4,239
Default Re: Derrick Rose not looking to go overseas during NBA lockout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlando Magic

Still continuing to be a fake-humble douche I see. Nobody will say he didn't get that much help. The only reason the team made it that far is because of the teams' defense which he plays a very, very minor role in. **** that guy.
He's talking about the reason they lost in the ECF. Would you rather him blame his teammates like LeBron? At least he's bringing the blame on himself.
GreatGreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 11:24 AM   #6
Pointguard
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Pointguard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: New York City
Posts: 7,680
Default Re: Derrick Rose not looking to go overseas during NBA lockout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlando Magic
Still continuing to be a fake-humble douche I see. Nobody will say he didn't get that much help. The only reason the team made it that far is because of the teams' defense which he plays a very, very minor role in. **** that guy.

Hey I saw you on TV... you the guy who just before Christmas says that "gracious humble red suit wearing ***** bag. It's a holiday because of the trees and lights and he plays a very, very minor role in that." And then Dr Suess did your biography right?
Pointguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 02:47 PM   #7
Theoo's Daddy
IN PAT RILEY WE TRUST
 
Theoo's Daddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Buddy Ball
Posts: 3,000
Default Re: Derrick Rose not looking to go overseas during NBA lockout

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGreg
He's talking about the reason they lost in the ECF. Would you rather him blame his teammates like LeBron? At least he's bringing the blame on himself.

Theoo's Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 07:31 PM   #8
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies
 
GOBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Illadelph live 215
Posts: 51,467
Default Re: Derrick Rose not looking to go overseas during NBA lockout

Quote:
Originally Posted by insidehoops
I don't think it's really a news item when a player is NOT considering doing something, since most stars are not going overseas (anytime soon), but, D-Rose is the MVP, so:

http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=7974

He wouldn't do crap overseas anyway. Stay in America u racist ball chucking scrub!!!
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 07:51 PM   #9
VishaltotheG
Good college starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,460
Default Re: Derrick Rose not looking to go overseas during NBA lockout

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
He wouldn't do crap overseas anyway. Stay in America u racist ball chucking scrub!!!

Why do you think everything is racist?
VishaltotheG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 07:53 PM   #10
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up
 
Bucket_Nakedz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Anchorage, AK
Posts: 2,746
Default Re: Derrick Rose not looking to go overseas during NBA lockout

jeff is a power trippin' jerk!


...


he may not play professionally. but if the lockout looms into next year, i could see him playing in asia for the hell of it.
Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 07:55 PM   #11
winwin
Free Kosovo
 
winwin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,573
Default Re: Derrick Rose not looking to go overseas during NBA lockout

SMH some posters

like clockwork .. he doesn't miss any thread about Rose

get a life
winwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 08:03 PM   #12
winwin
Free Kosovo
 
winwin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,573
Default Re: Derrick Rose not looking to go overseas during NBA lockout

Quote:
Originally Posted by VishaltotheG
Why do you think everything is racist?
he hates Rose with a passion .. plus he has issues
winwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 08:16 PM   #13
DRose1899
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,578
Default Re: Derrick Rose not looking to go overseas during NBA lockout

Quote:
Originally Posted by winwin
he hates Rose with a passion .. plus he has issues
No way.

N I will LOL at you if you claim me as Rose Hater because you see me regularly bashing him after that disgusting ECF.
DRose1899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 08:50 PM   #14
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies
 
GOBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Illadelph live 215
Posts: 51,467
Default Re: Derrick Rose not looking to go overseas during NBA lockout

Quote:
Originally Posted by VishaltotheG
Why do you think everything is racist?

And here I though Indians were smart.

Why do u talk out of ur ass? Love to hear other instances I used race. The fact my post went over ur head
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 09:02 PM   #15
Jordan23GOAT
Serious playground baller
 
Jordan23GOAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: CANADA!!!!
Posts: 372
Default Re: Derrick Rose not looking to go overseas during NBA lockout

I hate Bulls haters.
Jordan23GOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:38 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy