Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-15-2011, 01:26 PM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default Free agent J-Rich wants a championship ring

He's not looking to play with scrubs. The guy wants a damn ring:

http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=8007
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 01:31 PM   #2
MeLO MvP 15
Knicks 2015 Champs

MeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Free agent J-Rich wants a championship ring

Chicago?

I've seen NY listed before, but right now I can't see it happening. He's gonna want multiple years and we're not gonna give that to him, especially if we need a big man more.
MeLO MvP 15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 01:33 PM   #3
thejumpa
Sonics bandwagoner

thejumpa is considered somewhat coolthejumpa is considered somewhat cool

Chicago looks like the best fit. They are young and already a championship contender...or very close to. I wonder if his idea of a contender is a team with vets like LA,MIA,Dallas,Boston, etc...or a young up and coming team that will be there in a year or two.
thejumpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 01:42 PM   #4
BlackWhiteGreen
NBA lottery pick

BlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this board

I'll be surprised if the Bulls can get anyone better than him, and I doubt JRich finds a better fit. Although, I've always thought JRich and Deng to be quite similar players...
BlackWhiteGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 02:09 PM   #5
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Godzuki has not been impressing people

JRich is too erratic with his jumper. the good thing is he can play big for a SG and can score around the paint too, and also can play SF, but i'd rather take a lot of the other FA's out there. Rip in particular if i'm the Bulls, they could reallly use a veteran leader with championship experience and Rip isn't the type that handles losing well at all. i also think Tayshaun is the most underrated player of the FA's if he doesn't re-sign with Detroit, he's like todays version of Pippen. just gets no credit playing for a rebuilding Detroit team. i would've liked to even see JR or Mayo over JRich. JRich looked pretty good with the Sun's this past year, but when he went to Orlando i thought he sucked.
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 02:12 PM   #6
ThaSwagg3r

Chicago is the perfect spot for him. He can play and move without the ball and can shoot and score the ball which is everything the Bulls need in a two-guard. He is a mediocre defender, but that is okay considering how many great defenders they already have on that team. The Bulls need to make improvements on their offense right now.

It is his best bet. No other championship contender really needs a two-guard the most.
Old 07-15-2011, 02:26 PM   #7
Kellogs4toniee
Bulls 4 Life

Kellogs4toniee has a terrific reputationKellogs4toniee has a terrific reputationKellogs4toniee has a terrific reputationKellogs4toniee has a terrific reputationKellogs4toniee has a terrific reputationKellogs4toniee has a terrific reputation

Bulls make it happen.
Kellogs4toniee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 05:32 PM   #8
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has not been impressing people

Welcome to Miami!!!!
TylerOO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 05:37 PM   #9
AMISTILLILL
Banned

AMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation here

Welcome to Boston.
AMISTILLILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 05:50 PM   #10
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaSwagg3r
Chicago is the perfect spot for him. He can play and move without the ball and can shoot and score the ball which is everything the Bulls need in a two-guard. He is a mediocre defender, but that is okay considering how many great defenders they already have on that team. The Bulls need to make improvements on their offense right now.

It is his best bet. No other championship contender really needs a two-guard the most.

He's pretty solid on defense actually; up there in the top 10 for his position. Wade, Bryant, Iggy, Manu, Tony Allen (doesn't do anything else) are the only guys who are on a higher plane than Richardson defensively. He's definitely in that tier below those guys.

He's not making up for Rose, or shutting anyone down, but verry solid at his position. Especially for someone who also pours in 15+ points.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: