Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-17-2011, 09:44 AM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default Eddy Curry is still as big as a house

If you were wondering if he's finally slimmed down and gotten into good NBA shape, well, as of the start of the lockout, he hasn't:

http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=8013
insidehoops is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 10:19 AM   #2
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Eddy Curry is still as big as a house

If someone offered me a few million bucks to hit the gym, I think I could do it. Then again, I'm not Eddy Curry, and no one is making me an offer like that any time soon.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 10:21 AM   #3
ballerz
Local High School Star

ballerz has an OK reputation so far

He is such a idiot. he should stop stuffing his face with junk food and start hitting the gym
ballerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 10:24 AM   #4
FireDavidKahn
Decent college freshman

FireDavidKahn is considered somewhat coolFireDavidKahn is considered somewhat cool

He will never be back in the NBA.
FireDavidKahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 10:33 AM   #5
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireDavidKahn
He will never be back in the NBA.

The dude is 7 feet tall. Don't be surprised if he gets another chance.
Old 07-17-2011, 10:37 AM   #6
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
The dude is 7 feet tall. Don't be surprised if he gets another chance.

This guy had more chances than a game of monopoly. It's time to call it quits and enter some World Eating competitions.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 10:41 AM   #7
Horatio33
Winning>Stats

Horatio33 has an OK reputation so far

I'm no Curry apologist, but I think some of this has to do with his girlfriend and daughter being murdered, and his son being found at the crime scene. If that had been me, I'd be a mess. No amount of money can bring them back. I think he needs psychiatric help.
Horatio33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 10:42 AM   #8
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I know it's an obvious comparison, but he reminds me of Oliver Miller. Miller, as a rookie, actually had a pretty bright future. Though, I'm not sure he was ever as highly touted as Curry was. Interesting to watch the path Curry's career has taken, and I don't think I'll ever forget the situation with the limo driver (or whoever it was).
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 10:48 AM   #9
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114
This guy had more chances than a game of monopoly. It's time to call it quits and enter some World Eating competitions.

Someone will give him another shot if he gets in decent shape. Guaransheed.
Old 07-17-2011, 10:50 AM   #10
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horatio33
I'm no Curry apologist, but I think some of this has to do with his girlfriend and daughter being murdered, and his son being found at the crime scene. If that had been me, I'd be a mess. No amount of money can bring them back. I think he needs psychiatric help.

You mean his baby-mama, not girlfriend, who was in the process of suing the shit of out Eddy Curry at the time and their daughter who Eddy Curry didn't even know was his.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 11:33 AM   #11
Knicksfever2010
Decent college freshman

Knicksfever2010 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayKnicksfever2010 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
If someone offered me a few million bucks to hit the gym, I think I could do it. Then again, I'm not Eddy Curry, and no one is making me an offer like that any time soon.

you also dont have a heart condition. If I had a heart condition and was expected to perform under the riggers of professional basketball, I would be VERY VERY scared to run up and down the court much less get into real-deal shape.

everybody says curry is 'fat/lazy', but i think he's just worried about his health. and i would have done the same thing he did about signing the 5 year contract with the knicks. If someone is stupid enough to give me $55 million, go nuts!

NOT TO MENTION, that he found his ex g/f and daughter slaughtered in their house. I can't even begin to imagine what that would do to someone's psyche.
Knicksfever2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 12:05 PM   #12
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicksfever2010
you also dont have a heart condition.

Like I said, I'm not Eddy Curry.
Old 07-17-2011, 12:06 PM   #13
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

No excuse for this at all
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 12:09 PM   #14
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
you also dont have a heart condition. If I had a heart condition and was expected to perform under the riggers of professional basketball, I would be VERY VERY scared to run up and down the court much less get into real-deal shape.

everybody says curry is 'fat/lazy', but i think he's just worried about his health. and i would have done the same thing he did about signing the 5 year contract with the knicks. If someone is stupid enough to give me $55 million, go nuts!

NOT TO MENTION, that he found his ex g/f and daughter slaughtered in their house. I can't even begin to imagine what that would do to someone's psyche.

bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 12:13 PM   #15
creepingdeath
How does my Dirk taste

creepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
So you're saying that bulking up fat is healthier than working out and eating properly?
creepingdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: