Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 12-26-2006, 01:00 PM   #1
AIR SETH
Local High School Star

AIR SETH has decent reputation
Default Your High School Basketball Stats and Team Record?

I play point guard and right now I am averaging around 16 Points, 11 Assists, and 6 Rebounds a game. My team is 5-0 right now.

Last edited by AIR SETH : 01-03-2007 at 02:08 PM.
AIR SETH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 01:04 PM   #2
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

evo?
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 09:05 AM   #3
Physical Ill
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Physical Ill has an OK reputation so far

My team is 0-4 (yeah, we suck, and it's my first year playing on a team).

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I average .5 points per game, 4 blocks pg, 2 assists pg, and 5 rebounds pg.

I play SF.
Physical Ill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 09:22 PM   #4
mcap103
I Hit Open Layups

mcap103 has an OK reputation so far
Default Stats and Team Record

I'm a senior guard, averaging about 5 points, 5 assists, and 2.5 steals a game. I am the defensive leader on my team, who is off to a 4-0 start.
mcap103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 10:34 PM   #5
TheGame414
Decent college freshman

TheGame414 has decent reputationTheGame414 has decent reputation

I laughed at the first post, and laughed harder at the second post.

I didn't play basketball in high school, but I just realized something funny. My high school's three players in the last few years to end up being good D-I players: Illinois' Trent Meacham (formerly of Dayton), UNLV's Kevin Kruger (formerly of Arizona State, and Illinois' Steve Holdren (sitting out as a walkon transfer right now; averaged 12 ppg as a freshman at South Dakota State) are all white, despite our school's teams usually being mostly black, historically.
TheGame414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 12:54 PM   #6
timmyD
I hit open layups

timmyD has an OK reputation so far

this thread usually seems to always be a lie for the most part (Air Seth putting up Jkidd numbers, well he plays in canada so that might be the reason) but some of these threads from year to year are truthful, like the 2 other guys. I graduated last year, played 4 years of basketball at a 4a size school called boerne high school (scale goes 1a-5a) and last year we went 30-5, only to lose to Dallas South Oak Cliff in the playoffs (they had darrell arthur, currently at kansas. i was a PF/C as i was 6-8 and 240, but our center josh lomers, is 7 foot 255. he plays at baylor right now. I was going to play at a D3 school (university of texas at dallas) but since i had bad grades, i had to opt to go to North Texas, which has 33,000 people enrolled, and try out like a normal kid would for a team. I initially made the cut but didnt last in practice so they cut me. moral of the story-

keep your grades up and have GAME FILM of yourself. because like me, college scouts know how easy you can lie on threads like this. go spend some christmas money on a cam corder and have ur parents record your games. otherwise, your chances of getting good looks are pretty slim. good luck in highschool. i miss playing basketball on a team =(

Last edited by timmyD : 01-03-2007 at 01:05 PM.
timmyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 09:18 PM   #7
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm the starting center. In our league we play 4 8 minute quarters. I play about 25 minutes a game and average around 7 points, 10 rebounds, 6 blocks, 3 assists I'd say. I came pretty close to a triple double earlier this year. I had 8 points, 11 blocks and 11 rebounds.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 09:42 PM   #8
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

I dont play for my High school, but we are ranked 15 or 16th in the nation. We just beat the High school that Ty Chandler used to go to, I think its called Dominguez HS...
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 09:44 PM   #9
timmyD
I hit open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
I'm the starting center. In our league we play 4 8 minute quarters. I play about 25 minutes a game and average around 7 points, 10 rebounds, 6 blocks, 3 assists I'd say. I came pretty close to a triple double earlier this year. I had 8 points, 11 blocks and 11 rebounds.

highly unlikely with the 6 blocks.... oden averaged 5 in highschool. our 7 footer had about 3 game
Old 01-06-2007, 09:46 PM   #10
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
highly unlikely with the 6 blocks.... oden averaged 5 in highschool. our 7 footer had about 3 game

I'm the tallest kid in a league full of white kids. Why would I lie? If anything, those numbers are disappointing for me. It's not like I'm going against college recruits.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 04:01 PM   #11
dogman652
Serious playground baller

dogman652 has decent reputation

a little wins- a lot of losses (GREAT JOB TZE HIGH SCHOOL)
dogman652 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 04:44 PM   #12
carey5789

carey5789 has an OK reputation so far
Default California Defending State Champs

I am the sports editor of the Paly Voice.

The Palo Alto Vikings are the defending D-II champs in California. We went 32-1 last year. We are back and winning again. Check out our website at http://voice.paly.net

Here's a link to our last win.

http://voice.paly.net/view_story.php?id=4934

Here's one to our state finals win

http://voice.paly.net/view_story.php?id=4033

Go Vikes
carey5789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 06:03 PM   #13
pegols2010

pegols2010 has an OK reputation so far
Thumbs up

I dont play boys basketball but i am a post for the Claymont Lady Mustangs Junior Varsity team. Our boys team is actually pretty awesome this year! They play their butts off out there!! they are 5-5!! They have had some pretty hard out of league games!! but they plan to bounce back and make it to the tourny!! Our Seniors... Bryant Sowers and Sammy Bonanno are actually averaging about 16 to 18 points per game, sam - 6 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 turnovers, 5 steals, and 70% at the line!! Bryant- 5 rebounds, 8 assists, 6 turnovers, 7 steals, and 63% at the foul line!
pegols2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 09:01 PM   #14
timmyD
I hit open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
I'm the tallest kid in a league full of white kids. Why would I lie? If anything, those numbers are disappointing for me. It's not like I'm going against college recruits.

you and air seth... why do u canadians try to lie so much?
Old 01-18-2007, 09:34 AM   #15
IBall280
Decent playground baller

IBall280 has an OK reputation so far
the spartans are 9-4 coming off 2 league game losses looking to bounce back friday against southern columbia tigers. we r defemding district 4 AA champions and have a very young team this year.
IBall280 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: