Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-05-2011, 11:39 AM   #1
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Von Wafer says on Twitter that he is gay. Latest hacked account?

Von Wafer's Twitter:

Quote:
I just wanna be gay,I wanna be honest with y'all... I like mens since I was like 15yo , dont be mad ppl on me cuz I still wanna have friends

At first sight it looks like a friend is playing a joke but I'm not so sure. I follow his Twitter and he's as dumb as rocks, you can't understand what he's saying 90% of the time. There might be some truth to this.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 11:41 AM   #2
airchibundo507
"LINISH HIM!"

airchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: We might have the first openly gay NBA player ever:

i thought you were about to post that bosh picture in the lebron/big show thread.

"menz" though? seems suspicious. we'll see if the tweet gets removed.
airchibundo507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 11:47 AM   #3
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

not that there's anything wrong with that
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 11:50 AM   #4
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by HylianNightmare
not that there's anything wrong with that
Sadly people think there is hense people rarely coming out.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 11:51 AM   #5
ballup
Post Game Chuck Hayes

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

There's a reason why he's called Von Vanilla Wafer.
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 11:51 AM   #6
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Could be a joke, but if it's true, more power to him for coming out while still playing. I hope this won't hurt his chances to sign with a team.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 11:57 AM   #7
hon hon hon eat snails

9512 has decent reputation9512 has decent reputation

Off the top of my head (no pun intended), I had to look up this name Von Wafer. I have no idea who he was...
9512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 11:59 AM   #8
Vienceslav
Local High School Star

Vienceslav is considered somewhat coolVienceslav is considered somewhat cool

inb4 my twitter was hacked.
Vienceslav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 12:03 PM   #9
Kurosawa0
NBA rookie of the year

Kurosawa0 has no real reputation yet.

AIDS gets Magic Johnson, but homosexuality gets Von Wafer? If we're going to have an openly gay player it has to be someone that can be a role model. Kevin Durant or Blake Griffin. Von Wafer? Really?
Kurosawa0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 12:13 PM   #10
mattvNJ
Local High School Star

mattvNJ has decent reputationmattvNJ has decent reputation

i think if he was gonna do it could do it in a more beneficial manner for the gay community. Not in a form where he looks dumb as rocks, but I'm still guessing this is a joke from a buddy. Leave ur fb or twitter up and a friend is bound to do this hahah
mattvNJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 12:24 PM   #11
cuad
kings fan

cuad has decent reputationcuad has decent reputation

anyone else think the message is super cute? it must have been written by a girl.
cuad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 12:30 PM   #12
dbugz
Gang Green

dbugz is considered somewhat cooldbugz is considered somewhat cooldbugz is considered somewhat cool

Seemed like someone's got into his twitter account.

No way you're going to tell the world that you're gay in a twitter post and the way it has been written. Unless he's that dumb?
dbugz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 12:31 PM   #13
Shadynasty's
The Nightman Cometh

Shadynasty's is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterShadynasty's is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterShadynasty's is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterShadynasty's is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterShadynasty's is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterShadynasty's is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterShadynasty's is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterShadynasty's is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterShadynasty's is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterShadynasty's is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurosawa0
AIDS gets Magic Johnson, but homosexuality gets Von Wafer? If we're going to have an openly gay player it has to be someone that can be a role model. Kevin Durant or Blake Griffin. Von Wafer? Really?

Yeah, it should also be a dominant big man like Griffin or Howard who most players don't want to get into a fight with.

I think Durant would catch too much crap about his boyish figure.
Shadynasty's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 12:32 PM   #14
cuad
kings fan

cuad has decent reputationcuad has decent reputation

You want him to call a press conference? How self absorbed do you think he is?

If this is legit, it's clearly just to test the waters. If he doesn't like the response he can claim hack. How do you take back a press conference?
cuad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 12:37 PM   #15
Kurosawa0
NBA rookie of the year

Kurosawa0 has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadynasty's
Yeah, it should also be a dominant big man like Griffin or Howard who most players don't want to get into a fight with.

I think Durant would catch too much crap about his boyish figure.

What was so great with Magic was that he was obviously so great, but it could even happen to him. It normalized the disease for so many. Durant is a humble kid, but clearly a really, really good player. Idiots would make fun of whoever came out, but it's not about them. It's about showing people that are afraid of coming out that it's okay. "Look, Kevin Durant came out and he's the MVP of the league."
Kurosawa0 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: