Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-10-2011, 02:11 PM   #1
DStebb716
Phil of the Future

DStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this board
Default Tyson Chandler to Knicks was actually a 3-team trade with Mavs and Wizards

Knicks trades are complete. It's a 3-team deal w/Dallas and Washington. NY sends Turiaf, 2013 2nd-rd pick and cash to Wizards

FULL DETAILS:

New York Knickerbockers Senior Vice President, Basketball Operations and Interim General Manager Glen Grunwald announced today that the team has acquired center Tyson Chandler via sign-and-trade as part of a three-team trade. Ronny Turiaf, cash considerations and a 2013 second-round draft choice has been sent to the Washington Wizards and Andy Rautins has been sent to Dallas; Dallas sent a 2012 second-round draft choice to Washington and the draft rights to Ahmad Nivins and Giorgos Printezis to New York; Washington sent a conditional future second-round draft choice to Dallas.

Last edited by DStebb716 : 12-10-2011 at 05:11 PM.
DStebb716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 02:11 PM   #2
DStebb716
Phil of the Future

DStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this board
Default Re: Tyson Chandler OFFICIAL. Details:

He is on the practice floor for the Knicks. He will wear number 6, Landry Fields is switching to 2.
Old 12-10-2011, 02:12 PM   #3
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Dallas gets a TE and Rautins correct?
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 02:21 PM   #4
DStebb716
Phil of the Future

Hahaha.
Old 12-10-2011, 02:22 PM   #5
DStebb716
Phil of the Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nets fan 93
Dallas gets a TE and Rautins correct?

Yes. Knicks sent a 2nd round to Washington, so did Dallas.
Old 12-10-2011, 03:44 PM   #6
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Tyson Chandler to Knicks was actually a 3-team trade with Mavs and Wizards

Is Dolan Mini-me ?
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 03:46 PM   #7
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Tyson Chandler to Knicks was actually a 3-team trade with Mavs and Wizards

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred

DŽAntoni looks grumpy, probably because he has to inform himself about this mythical thing called defense.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 03:47 PM   #8
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 03:48 PM   #9
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

lol at all the fields jerseys knicks fans have to rebuy
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 03:48 PM   #10
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Honestly DŽAntoni Žs smile looks kinda forced. He knows he has to play defense now or heŽll be replaced by Dr. Phil.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 03:49 PM   #11
MeLO MvP 15
Knicks 2015 Champs

MeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation here

Funny how the same picture was taken in February with Billups in Tyson's spot and Donnie Walsh in Grunwald's spot.

And like he said himself, Amar'e does look taller, even if it is just better posture (although it could be the camera angle).
MeLO MvP 15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 03:49 PM   #12
fubu05
Say Word?

fubu05 is considered somewhat coolfubu05 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.I.P.
DŽAntoni looks grumpy, probably because he has to inform himself about this mythical thing called defense.

NO silly. He's happy cause now he can just make that Mike Woodson's priority :)
fubu05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 03:49 PM   #13
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

LeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.I.P.
Honestly DŽAntoni Žs smile looks kinda forced. He knows he has to play defense now or heŽll be replaced by Dr. Phil.

Lol Phil isn't coming back buddy.

He might come back to the Lakers though if they acquire DH12 and CP3.

Phil does love him some superstars.
LeFraud James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 03:50 PM   #14
Abd El-Krim
Decent college freshman

Abd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DStebb716
He is on the practice floor for the Knicks. He will wear number 6, Landry Fields is switching to 2.

Which makes Chandler the worst player ever to steal a jersey number...
Abd El-Krim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 03:50 PM   #15
MeLO MvP 15
Knicks 2015 Champs

MeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation here

Tyson really could've saved Knicks fans some money by taking #21 lol (if Shumpert hasn't taken it yet).

Think about it, a lot of people already have "Chandler #21 jerseys" (for Wilson) and they wouldn't also have to re-buy Fields' jersey to stay up to date.
MeLO MvP 15 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: