Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-12-2012, 11:42 PM   #1
Lakers_Kobe_Fan
NBA sixth man of the year

Lakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputation
Default Rasheed Wallace coming back...who wants him?

Woj: Rasheed Wallace mulling NBA return

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slu..._return_011212

who wants him or which contender he can help?

I would love for him to play on Lakers
Lakers_Kobe_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 11:44 PM   #2
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Rasheed Wallace coming back...who wants him?

My God look at his career numbers. You would think he was nothing more than a glorified role player.

I can't imagine he's in very good shape, seeing as I saw a fat guy who was supposedly Wallace playing pickup basketball on YouTube. But hey, if he is then he can definitely still contribute. He'd be a fit on any title contender, with the Clippers being one of the more intriguing destinations.
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 11:44 PM   #3
FourthTenor
Banned

FourthTenor has a near all-star reputation hereFourthTenor has a near all-star reputation hereFourthTenor has a near all-star reputation hereFourthTenor has a near all-star reputation hereFourthTenor has a near all-star reputation hereFourthTenor has a near all-star reputation here

If he's in shape and serious, I'd love to see him on the Clippers.

That's a ginormous 'IF' though...
FourthTenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 11:46 PM   #4
hawkfan
Jeff Teague Fan

hawkfan has not been impressing people

Hawks.
He returns to the ATL (he played one game before).
hawkfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 11:47 PM   #5
miles berg
MFFL

miles berg is considered somewhat coolmiles berg is considered somewhat cool

I'd want him in Dallas for sure, he is one of my all time favorite non Mavericks, just loved watching him play.
miles berg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 11:48 PM   #6
HB40TheNextStar
More like Matt Boner

HB40TheNextStar is a pretty well-respected posterHB40TheNextStar is a pretty well-respected posterHB40TheNextStar is a pretty well-respected poster

Everyone wants him. That's who.

I'm surprised he would comeback this early in the season.
HB40TheNextStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 11:48 PM   #7
Hammertime
Our Enes is bigger

Hammertime is popular on this boardHammertime is popular on this boardHammertime is popular on this boardHammertime is popular on this boardHammertime is popular on this board

I think part of the CBA they fought over so hard last year should've been that if you announce your retirement, you can never, ever play in the NBA again. I hate flip-floppers.
Hammertime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 11:49 PM   #8
Lakers_Kobe_Fan

Lakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
My God look at his career numbers. You would think he was nothing more than a glorified role player.

I can't imagine he's in very good shape, seeing as I saw a fat guy who was supposedly Wallace playing pickup basketball on YouTube. But hey, if he is then he can definitely still contribute. He'd be a fit on any title contender, with the Clippers being one of the more intriguing destinations.

somebody will give him a min contract...I would seriously trade mcroberts for OJ Mayo...and then sign wallace
Old 01-12-2012, 11:50 PM   #9
Smoke117
Barstool Blues

Smoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation here

We'll take him back on the Celtics. Who cares what he did on the offensive end, he always brought tough defense and the Celts are dying in need of a big man who can play some tough D. Nobody was a better one on one defensive player in the post through the 2000's decade and he was the best big help defender after Kevin Garnett. When Ben Wallace left he still anchored the Pistons to a top defensive team by himself. He's extremely underrated defensively because he played at the same time as Duncan, Garnett, and B.Wallace, but he was a great defensive player. He was probably closer to KG more than anyone. People forget what an athlete Sheed was in his younger days. He blocked shots, but was never really someone who protected the paint, but he moved so well that he could switch from player to player like KG and was a terrific help defender at his size. Him and KG were the two best at that ever probably for their size.

Last edited by Smoke117 : 01-13-2012 at 12:03 AM.
Smoke117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 12:17 AM   #10
nbacardDOTnet
Ubuntu !! V18 !!

nbacardDOTnet has an OK reputation so far

we need Sheed !!

nbacardDOTnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 12:18 AM   #11
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Needs to get some time in the D-League to get going (aka like Ricky Davis and Ostertag), but I'm sure his ego wouldn't allow that. Atlanta and the Clippers are logical fits.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 12:21 AM   #12
Clocian-IGN
Rip+Rose=Ripping Rose

Clocian-IGN is a pretty well-respected posterClocian-IGN is a pretty well-respected posterClocian-IGN is a pretty well-respected poster

Bulls need another big
Clocian-IGN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 12:21 AM   #13
AMISTILLILL
Banned

AMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation here

Boston should get first pick, although I'm sure (if he has a choice) he'll go somewhere with a better shot at a ring.
AMISTILLILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 12:21 AM   #14
Lakers_Kobe_Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahJazzFan88
Needs to get some time in the D-League to get going (aka like Ricky Davis and Ostertag), but I'm sure his ego wouldn't allow that. Atlanta and the Clippers are logical fits.

nobody gives a fcuk about R Davis or Ostertag ....thats why they are in the D League.

He will only sign with a contender and they are not going to ask him to play in D League...

lol seriously WTF man
Old 01-13-2012, 12:21 AM   #15
LockoutOver11
KIDD & A.I. ERA

LockoutOver11 has an OK reputation so far

damnit,,, rasheed couldve made the pistons a dynasty... his skills and size,, its so disappointing... but I hope he makes a team, if he can actually put in work in back-up mintues.
LockoutOver11 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: