Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-29-2012, 09:33 PM   #1
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Dwight Howard says he'd be OK with coming to Chicago

Chicago Tribune:

Approached Friday night in New Orleans after a 26-point loss to the Hornets, Howard shared his thoughts on a long-shot trade to the Bulls.

“If I could play with Derrick right now and God wanted that to happen, it will happen,” Howard told the Tribune. “It has nothing to do with me not wanting to play with Derrick Rose. I love him. That’s my brother.”

Read more: http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=9167#ixzz1kxnySBQT

Last edited by insidehoops : 01-30-2012 at 12:27 PM.
Rose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 09:36 PM   #2
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: My source has informed me Dwight is okay with coming to Chicago

That story's pretty cool bro.
SpecialQue is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 09:41 PM   #3
Tenchi Ryu
Banned

Tenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputation

Yeah that's code for "it ain't happenin".
Tenchi Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 09:42 PM   #4
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu
Yeah that's code for "it ain't happenin".
Lies.

Dwight is a good christian man, who agrees with God. and if Michael Jordan wants him to be a bull. He'll be a bull.

or Otis Smith will be a dumbass.
Rose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 09:44 PM   #5
Tenchi Ryu
Banned

Tenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputation

Well the Heat game did show Noah is a very nice asset to be traded again
Tenchi Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 09:44 PM   #6
TheAesirsFinest
The ? to All Answers

TheAesirsFinest has a terrific reputationTheAesirsFinest has a terrific reputationTheAesirsFinest has a terrific reputationTheAesirsFinest has a terrific reputationTheAesirsFinest has a terrific reputationTheAesirsFinest has a terrific reputation

I don't see it happening. Somebody pointed out that Rose and Dwight are both under Adidas; there's no way in hell Dwight would go to the same market as Rose.
TheAesirsFinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 09:58 PM   #7
tazb
HoFx3+1

tazb posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrytazb posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrytazb posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Literally a random reporter...
tazb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 10:19 PM   #8
Hedo15
I airball my layups

Hedo15 has decent reputationHedo15 has decent reputation

No Thanks....don't want any of the horrid Bulls front court contracts
Hedo15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 10:50 PM   #9
Glide2keva
NBA sixth man of the year

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here

Cool story bro!
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 10:51 PM   #10
Fiasco
latsis4ever™

Fiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation here

Crossdresser?
Fiasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 11:21 PM   #11
Pushxx
Pushxx

Pushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Chicago incarnation of crossover.
Pushxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 01:35 AM   #12
Tinseltime17
Banned

Tinseltime17 has a terrific reputationTinseltime17 has a terrific reputationTinseltime17 has a terrific reputationTinseltime17 has a terrific reputationTinseltime17 has a terrific reputationTinseltime17 has a terrific reputation

There is a better chance Amare comes to Chicago than Dwight.
Tinseltime17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 01:43 AM   #13
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Noah and Taj Gibson and the Bobcats draft pick is a pretty damn good deal.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 01:44 AM   #14
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

But Rose is not the same playmaker like CP3, Deron, Kidd and Nash, he is not going to get the ball very often.
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 01:44 AM   #15
Fiasco
latsis4ever™

Fiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
Noah and Taj Gibson and the Bobcats draft pick is a pretty damn good deal.

For Chicago.
Fiasco is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: