Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-01-2012, 08:46 PM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default Kevin Durant says he has no appreciation for Blake's dunk over Perkins

Kevin Durant, obviously a teammate of Kendrick Perkins' and needing to stick up for his center, says he lacks appreciation for Blake Griffin's dunk

Read this: http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=9182

And react!

Note that the original discussion of Blake's dunk is here: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=250037

Last edited by insidehoops : 02-01-2012 at 09:04 PM.
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 08:54 PM   #2
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Kevin Durant says he has no appreciation for Blake's dunk over Perkins

I'd be mad too if it was my team mate.
Screw the opposition.
Jordan and Bird would say the same thing.
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 08:55 PM   #3
Celtics 1825
Good High School Starter

Celtics 1825 has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: Kevin Durant says he has no appreciation for Blake's dunk over Perkins

Obviously he has no appreciation because Perk's on his team. If KD was on the Clippers then he would've had the same reaction the rest of us had.
Celtics 1825 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 08:56 PM   #4
keep-itreal
High School Varsity 12th Man

keep-itreal has decent reputationkeep-itreal has decent reputation

Quote:
. If it wasnt against us, maybe Id say it was a good play, but it was against us, so it was a bad play. I have nothing against Blake, dont get me wrong. But it was against us, so Ive got to stick up for my teammate.

uh...durant why don't you just...shut up??
keep-itreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 08:56 PM   #5
kingBynum
High School Varsity 12th Man

kingBynum has not been impressing people

kingBynum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 08:58 PM   #6
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

LMFAO at those pics!
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 08:59 PM   #7
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The only surprising thing about this is that this would be considered "news."
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 09:00 PM   #8
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...250037&page=20
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 09:01 PM   #9
koBEDABEST
Banned

koBEDABEST is a pretty well-respected posterkoBEDABEST is a pretty well-respected posterkoBEDABEST is a pretty well-respected poster

i hate when ppl say dumb stuff like this

"ugh its a good play but since it was on my team im gonna say its a bad play"

like if ur tryna stick up for ur boy just say its a bad play. dont let us know ur lying. why
koBEDABEST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 09:06 PM   #10
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

So KD pretty much said, "Oh, it was a good play, but I don't like it because it was against us."

That's like saying, "Oh, I love STDs, but not if I get them."
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 09:07 PM   #11
koBEDABEST
Banned

koBEDABEST is a pretty well-respected posterkoBEDABEST is a pretty well-respected posterkoBEDABEST is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
So KD pretty much said, "Oh, it was a good play, but I don't like it because it was against us."

That's like saying, "Oh, I love STDs, but not if I get them."

koBEDABEST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 09:13 PM   #12
drizzy0503
Good High School Starter

drizzy0503 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-train
I'd be mad too if it was my team mate.
Screw the opposition.
Jordan and Bird would say the same thing.
Damn g-train i aint seen u post in awhile
drizzy0503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 09:14 PM   #13
Xsatyr
Samurai Chef

Xsatyr is considered somewhat coolXsatyr is considered somewhat cool

Gratz for creating hits for your page on a non-issue.
Xsatyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 09:31 PM   #14
Tlova
Great young streetballer

Tlova is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
LMFAO at those pics!
Not as funny as clipper history though
Tlova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 09:36 PM   #15
bwink23
Banned

bwink23 is considered somewhat coolbwink23 is considered somewhat coolbwink23 is considered somewhat cool

He even knew it wasn't a dunk, Durant said he threw it in....

Great minds think alike.....
bwink23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: