Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-09-2012, 09:54 AM   #1
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Odom to leave Mavs, sit out remainder of season

As per Stein. He should post article soon on ESPN.

Note: The way he was playing, if the Mavs didn't announce this, would anyone notice?

Article: http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=9652

Last edited by insidehoops : 04-09-2012 at 11:40 AM.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 10:05 AM   #2
shawbryant
To be better

shawbryant is a pretty well-respected postershawbryant is a pretty well-respected postershawbryant is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Odom to leave Mavs, sit out remainder of season

He can go anywhere else in the rest of the world.
Anybody knows Marbury just accomplished his championship dream...by leading Beijing Jinyu in CBA. This guy was so exited it feels like it was NBA.
shawbryant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 10:09 AM   #3
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...es-immediately

There is the article. Just proves to me even more that Rick Carlisle is a terrible coach and should be fired. People think he's a good coach because Dirk went into "NBA LIVE" mode? Get real.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 10:12 AM   #4
bl2k8
High School Varsity 12th Man

bl2k8 has not been impressing people

bl2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 10:13 AM   #5
bmulls
Great college starter

bmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...es-immediately

There is the article. Just proves to me even more that Rick Carlisle is a terrible coach and should be fired. People think he's a good coach because Dirk went into "NBA LIVE" mode? Get real.

You are a complete idiot. Lamar Odom spends 99% of his time worrying about his terrible reality TV show and his fat ass wife rather than the job he is paid millions of dollars to do. He has had months to get over whatever bullshit he was crying about and still played awful despite being given heavy minutes. The guy is a head case, cry baby loser. Nobody can work with that.
bmulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 10:13 AM   #6
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

lolodom?
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 10:14 AM   #7
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmulls
You are a complete idiot. Lamar Odom spends 99% of his time worrying about his terrible reality TV show and his fat ass wife rather than the job he is paid millions of dollars to do. He has had months to get over whatever bullshit he was crying about and still played awful despite being given heavy minutes. The guy is a head case, cry baby loser. Nobody can work with that.

Wait, he was doing reality TV when he was with the Lakers too...You sir are the bigger idiot. Moron.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 10:15 AM   #8
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I liked Odom with the Lakers, and when he went to the Mavs earlier this season and played terribly, I thought he'd be able to pull it together, but it looks like I was wrong. I can't feel sorry for someone who has given up trying.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 10:16 AM   #9
EnoughSaid
Wade County

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

So next year he's going to the Knicks? Yes?
EnoughSaid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 10:17 AM   #10
Jimmy2k8
NBA rookie of the year

Jimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation here

Someone on this site predicted that Odom wouldn't improve as the season progressed further. Well done sir, well done.
Jimmy2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 10:17 AM   #11
rwfletch22
I hit open 5-footers

rwfletch22 has an OK reputation so far

He coming back to LA next season....Kobe will make sure of it.
rwfletch22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 10:17 AM   #12
Jimmy2k8
NBA rookie of the year

Jimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
So next year he's going to the Knicks? Yes?

No, he's going back to LA to sign with the Lakers or the Clippers. Duh.
Jimmy2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 10:17 AM   #13
RRR3
Where the White Women?

RRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
I liked Odom with the Lakers, and when he went to the Mavs earlier this season and played terribly, I thought he'd be able to pull it together, but it looks like I was wrong. I can't feel sorry for someone who has given up trying.
Agree with this. I like Odom as well, and I understand why he was upset and I gave him the benefit of the doubt for a while, but seriously it's time to start moving on and playing through it. He still is getting paid millions to play a game.
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 10:21 AM   #14
LockoutOver11
KIDD & A.I. ERA

LockoutOver11 has an OK reputation so far

this bitch...
LockoutOver11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 10:23 AM   #15
EnoughSaid
Wade County

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

Watch him win another 6th man of the year with the Lakers next season. Trolling the Mavs.
EnoughSaid is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: