Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-25-2012, 09:54 PM   #1
Doctor K
Avengers Assemble!

Doctor K has not been impressing people
Default Doing drugs early vs. later

Something just occured to me.

I always hear things in school, media, and everyone warning kids to do drugs at a young age. reasons being it well obviously f*ucks up your life taking you down the wrong paths.

But what if you wait till you are already on the right path (say you have a well-paying job), and then starts enjoying drugs. Wouldn't this make more sense to to do?

What happens to people (the few) that go down this path. The path of setting up their life, and then starting drug use, rather than starting drug use before their life is set up. And why is the former not as popular of a choice...i mean it makes more sense right? And isn't this the perfect life? u r on the right path AND u get to use drugs...isn't this how it would for these people?

i'm basically advocating everyone should do drugs ONCE their life is going down the right path. "when" is someones life in hte right path? Thats a tougher question. But i think going down the right path and starting drug use >>>>>>>>>>>> starting drug use before even having a path to go to.

Last edited by Doctor K : 04-25-2012 at 09:58 PM.
Doctor K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 09:56 PM   #2
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Doing drugs early vs. later

My dentist is a crackhead.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 09:57 PM   #3
Doctor K
Avengers Assemble!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
My dentist is a crackhead.

exactly. i'd rather be a dentist crackhead than a homeless crackhead.
Old 04-25-2012, 09:59 PM   #4
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't see how my life would benefit from spending money on chemicals that change my mental state.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 10:00 PM   #5
Doctor K
Avengers Assemble!

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
I don't see how my life would benefit from spending money on chemicals that change my mental state.
because they would give you moments greater than the rest of your life will ever see. you gotta live life to its fullest right?
Old 04-25-2012, 10:01 PM   #6
Flagrant 2
QUITE FRANKLY

Flagrant 2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFlagrant 2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

I did drugs when I was in high school and don't do drugs anymore. I turned out fine.

Proof: I'm posting on ISH. And on ISH, I'm #1.
Flagrant 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 10:11 PM   #7
shlver
코비=GOAT

shlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I started smoking marijuana senior year and still do occasionally and got accepted to med school. Comes down to self control.
shlver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 10:12 PM   #8
Doctor K
Avengers Assemble!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shlver
I started smoking marijuana senior year and still do occasionally and got accepted to med school. Comes down to self control.
Senior year of ? Do u plan to try to more drugs later?
Old 04-25-2012, 10:14 PM   #9
shlver
코비=GOAT

shlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor K
Senior year of ? Do u plan to try to more drugs later?
High school. I don't know. I've always wanted to try to hallucinate, like psychedelic drugs. Probably only going to smoke marijuana though.
Old 04-25-2012, 10:14 PM   #10
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
because they would give you moments greater than the rest of your life will ever see. you gotta live life to its fullest right?

You shouldnt need to depend on drugs to give you enjoyment in life. i see drugs as a fun thing to do occasionally but i dont rely on them to give me mh "greatest moments."
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 10:15 PM   #11
Doctor K
Avengers Assemble!

Quote:
High school. I don't know. I've always wanted to try to hallucinate, like psychedelic drugs. Probably only going to smoke marijuana though.
How bout club/concert drugs like Ex or Molly? I heard they pretty safe
Old 04-25-2012, 10:16 PM   #12
Doctor K
Avengers Assemble!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
You shouldnt need to depend on drugs to give you enjoyment in life. i see drugs as a fun thing to do occasionally but i dont rely on them to give me mh "greatest moments."

of course there are many other enjoyments in life. but the fact they also give you some enjoyments, that none of your other things in life will give you, makes them worth trying. but yes, just ocassionally.
Old 04-25-2012, 10:17 PM   #13
shlver
코비=GOAT

Quote:
How bout club/concert drugs like Ex or Molly? I heard they pretty safe
lol probably not. I find it hard to even get marijuana on the occasion when I want to smoke. Don't even have a dealer. Usually have to go through a friend's friend, etc.
Old 04-25-2012, 10:19 PM   #14
Doctor K
Avengers Assemble!

Quote:
lol probably not. I find it hard to even get marijuana on the occasion when I want to smoke. Don't even have a dealer. Usually have to go through a friend's friend, etc.
u have alcohol at least i assume

Molly = more f*ucked up feeling of alcohol than alcohol + control like when ur sober (or even more) + feeling normal the next day (no side-affects)

i aint kidding, try it, its that good
Old 04-25-2012, 10:21 PM   #15
shlver
코비=GOAT

Quote:
u have alcohol at least i assume

Molly = more than the f*ucked up feeling of alcohol + control like when ur sober (or even more) + feeling normal the next day (no side-affects)

i aint kidding, try it, its that good
no I don't drink alcohol, I get sick before I get drunk.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: