Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-18-2012, 08:05 AM   #1
christian1923
Y'all ni**** trippin

christian1923 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Gucci Mane is the most underrated rapper of his generation

Listen to Trap God, or I'm up, Or trap Back!!!
People say he can't rap, but don't believe that!! His trap rhymes are just over most of your heads..

christian1923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 08:17 AM   #2
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Gucci Mane is the most under appreciated rapper of this generation.

Lemon
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 08:21 AM   #3
AboveTheRim.
Great young streetballer

AboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this board

I can't stand this type of auto-tuned rap with such a boring and repetitive beat (looping the same 5 seconds over and over, for real?). I honestly can't judge his skills as an emcee from the song you recommended to listen to (Trap God), but based on my criticism already stated, I don't agree with you whatsoever.
AboveTheRim. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 08:49 AM   #4
East_Stone_Ya
Gentleman Desperado

East_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian1923
Listen to Trap God, or I'm up, Or trap Back!!!
People say he can't rap, but don't believe that!! His trap rhymes are just over most of your heads..

East_Stone_Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 08:52 AM   #5
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

GOAT trap rapper tbh
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 09:54 AM   #6
AboveTheRim.
Great young streetballer

AboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
GOAT trap rapper tbh

No offense, but after hearing what you did with PB, I can't take your credentials for valuing rap seriously at all.
AboveTheRim. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 09:59 AM   #7
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by AboveTheRim.
No offense, but after hearing what you did with PB, I can't take your credentials for valuing rap seriously at all.
Could you even hear it, b? Check my new shit. It's pretty legendary. 2012

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...9nHxvnodt8Mbaw
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 10:00 AM   #8
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

freddie gibbs is also kinda alright.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 10:36 AM   #9
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

These young cats love to see ignorant ass black men on the Mic.....as soon as someone spits with a modicum of intelligence they're boring or preachy. I get that in some instances all you want to do is party and listen to a good beat and a catchy hook but Gucci is trash. He's not even better than Young Jeezy. Freddie Gibbs>Gucci....dude is retarded and has a mumble mouth.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 11:05 AM   #10
christian1923
Y'all ni**** trippin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
GOAT trap rapper tbh
No doubt. Ppl just don't even know what he's talking about. That's why they think he can't rap.
Old 10-18-2012, 11:08 AM   #11
christian1923
Y'all ni**** trippin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
These young cats love to see ignorant ass black men on the Mic.....as soon as someone spits with a modicum of intelligence they're boring or preachy. I get that in some instances all you want to do is party and listen to a good beat and a catchy hook but Gucci is trash. He's not even better than Young Jeezy. Freddie Gibbs>Gucci....dude is retarded and has a mumble mouth.

What are you talking about? Cause I like Gucci I only like ignorant music? I like other preachy rappers also. Guccis just the truth at rapping about the trap.
Old 10-18-2012, 11:11 AM   #12
RaininTwos
Betrayed

RaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
IMO, comparing Jeezy and his CTE label mate Freddie Gibbs to Gucci is kind of insulting. I don't think that either of those artists are making anything even nearly as mind-numbing as Gucci's music.

I feel like Jeezy and Gibbs put way more thought into their songs and are way better rappers in every sense of the word.
RaininTwos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 12:39 PM   #13
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Rapping wise Boogeyman is probably the best song Gucci ever made and it would be the worst song on Jeezys first album. Gucci isnt even special as a dope boy rapper.

Hes a mile short of Pusha. Hell hes worse than Ja Rules old sidekick who ended up in the Reup Gang. Hes no C murda.

I dont know how anyone compares him to Gibbs. Gibbs can rap.
Kblaze8855 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 12:39 PM   #14
ItsMillerTime
Dazed&Confused

ItsMillerTime is popular on this boardItsMillerTime is popular on this boardItsMillerTime is popular on this boardItsMillerTime is popular on this boardItsMillerTime is popular on this board

lol

ItsMillerTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 12:41 PM   #15
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Having thought it out....put Gucci on No Limit at its peak....hes the second worst rapper on the label ahead of only Silk the Shocker who I barely even consider a rapper. Mia X wipes the floor with Gucci.
Kblaze8855 is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: