Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 10-23-2012, 11:05 AM   #1
code green
C's Fan since Dee

Default PS3 controller issue?

Hey guys. Went to fire up my PS3 sterday to play some 2k13, and saw neither of my controllers are holding a charge. The controllers are pretty new, we had to replace both of them this year after some casualties were suffered during a Mortal Kombat tournament. Had no problems with them prior to this, they just all of a sudden dropped dead together last night. I'd normally chalk this up to an odd coincidence, but the same thing happened last month to one of my buddies. New controllers and everything. (MW3 this time lol.) Has anyone else had this happen to them? I just find it really strange that 4 new controllers would stop working at the exact same time for the owners.

EDIT: Okay, mine apparently work now after not working all day yesterday. Question still stands for my friend then.

Last edited by code green : 10-23-2012 at 11:09 AM.
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 11:23 AM   #2
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

Default Re: PS3 controller issue?

Did your controllers have the red lights blinking or where they completely dark? I've had issues where my controllers lost connection and I couldn't get them to work unless I reset them with a paperclip in the restart/reset hole behind the controller.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 03:45 PM   #3
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: PS3 controller issue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
Did your controllers have the red lights blinking or where they completely dark? I've had issues where my controllers lost connection and I couldn't get them to work unless I reset them with a paperclip in the restart/reset hole behind the controller.

I just had that problem recently. I picked up a new white one used from Gamestop and had to reset it. Never knew those reset buttons were there.

Anyone else use an off system charger. I was using one, then had some problems, and picked up the Energizer charger for mine.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: