Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-21-2012, 04:18 PM   #1
elementally morale
College superstar

elementally morale has a terrific reputationelementally morale has a terrific reputationelementally morale has a terrific reputationelementally morale has a terrific reputationelementally morale has a terrific reputation
Default Your favorite players or a courtside seat for 5 years?

You can either have your 3 favorite players on the team but watch them only on TV, or your can have your present team with the same roster but also have the best seat in the building. Both options are for the next 5 years.

Which one do you choose and why?
elementally morale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 04:20 PM   #2
Levity
Dale, you giblet head!

Levity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Your favorite players or a courtside seat for 5 years?

Courtside, no doubt. As interesting as it would be to see my favorite players on the same team: Kobe, DMC, and Lowry, 5 years of courtside seats to the lakers is something i would never pass up.
Levity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 04:21 PM   #3
clipps
Good college starter

clipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputation

Well, the Clippers already have my top 3 favorite players in the league so this is an easy one.
clipps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 04:24 PM   #4
illmaticone
I hit open layups

illmaticone has not been impressing people

I'd definitely pick the courtside seats option. My team is the Lakers, and being able to have courtside seats for 5 years at the Staples Centre would be amazing. My 3 favourite players in the league are probably Kobe, Deron Williams, and Kyrie Irving. Having these 3 players on the same team playing together probably still wouldn't be as dominant as what LA has in place currently anyways, so it's a no-brainer for me to take the courtside seats. I can see the other option being more attractive to someone who's team doesn't have that much star-power currently, but for someone who cheers for LA, Miami, OKC etc...I think the courtside seats option would be much more desired.
illmaticone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 04:24 PM   #5
elementally morale
College superstar

elementally morale has a terrific reputationelementally morale has a terrific reputationelementally morale has a terrific reputationelementally morale has a terrific reputationelementally morale has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipps
Well, the Clippers already have my top 3 favorite players in the league so this is an easy one.

Most fans will say something eerily similar. It's called cognitive dissonance reduction. :)
elementally morale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 04:25 PM   #6
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is a pretty well-respected posterbrandonislegend is a pretty well-respected posterbrandonislegend is a pretty well-respected poster

Courtside easily, you could hear what really goes on
brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 04:28 PM   #7
NewYorkNoPicks
National High School Star

NewYorkNoPicks has decent reputationNewYorkNoPicks has decent reputation

3 favorite players.... who the hell wants to goto a game when the result is going to be shitty. I want a damn title.

Last edited by NewYorkNoPicks : 11-21-2012 at 04:45 PM.
NewYorkNoPicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 04:29 PM   #8
I<3NBA
College superstar

I<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryI<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkNoPicks
3 favorite players.... who the hell wants to goto a game when the result is going to be shitty. I want a damn title.
I<3NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 04:29 PM   #9
flipogb
College superstar

flipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected poster

courtside, my team already has Kobe/Dwight/Metta
flipogb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 04:30 PM   #10
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Take it from somebody who has had pretty much courtside season tickets for a few years nothing beats it win or lose.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 04:40 PM   #11
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation here

3 favourite players. Come on Scalabrine, Cardinal and Darko
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 06:34 PM   #12
ncrizzle
GritNgrind ur mind

ncrizzle is considered somewhat coolncrizzle is considered somewhat cool

I have had grizzlies season tickets for 12 years sitting in the upper section. Even if my 3 favorite players were the 3 best players in the league, I would not be so selfish as to want the court side tickets. I would much rather have my whole city in a state of utopia than be courtside in a nostalgic state
ncrizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 07:03 PM   #13
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this board

I'd take the sacrifice so that the Raps can win a title. A June parade down Yonge Street would be f*cking amazing
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 07:09 PM   #14
tikay0
Banned

tikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong waytikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

My team is the Bulls. 3 players. No need for explanation.
tikay0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 07:10 PM   #15
EnoughSaid
Wade County

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

Court side for this Miami team. Yesssss.
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: