Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-10-2013, 07:13 AM   #1
Clippersfan86
Banned

Default Clippers @ Knicks 1 pm EST

Over/Under that the Knicks hit 20 threes? Clippers love giving up wide open 3's and that's the Knicks specialty. I'm really praying that the Clips play some sort of perimeter defense. Should be a fun game though. First time these teams meet.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 07:14 AM   #2
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

Default Re: Clippers @ Knicks 1 pm EST

Jesus I hate Sunday games they are on at like 2am for me and I wanted to watch both this and the LAL/Heat game. Are the Clippers fully healthy for this one, did everyone pull up ok from the Heat game?
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 07:19 AM   #3
Trentknicks
Banned

Knicks perimeter defense has been atrocious lately. Paul, Bledsoe & Crawford should have a field day.
Trentknicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 07:27 AM   #4
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by andremiller07
Jesus I hate Sunday games they are on at like 2am for me and I wanted to watch both this and the LAL/Heat game. Are the Clippers fully healthy for this one, did everyone pull up ok from the Heat game?

Yes Clippers for the 2nd game of this season should have everybody available from what I know. Now if only they could stay this way for most of the rest of the season maybe they can make up ground on the Thunder and Spurs.
Old 02-10-2013, 07:29 AM   #5
Clutch
NBA Legend

I really dislike the Clippers. So many unlikeable players. CP3 and Griffin are floppers,Barnes is a thug,Caron Butler is a disrespectful jerk,Odom is a p*ssy and the list can go on.
Luckily they have a few likeable players like Grant Hill or Ronny Turiaf so it isn't all that bad

I always root for the Knicks to win but today I'll have an extra motivation considering there are only a few teams I dislike more than the Clippers.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 07:31 AM   #6
Blue&Orange
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trentknicks
Knicks perimeter defense has been atrocious lately. Paul, Bledsoe & Crawford should have a field day.
The fact that Chandler is never on the paint and the sidehelp is inexistent makes it worse. Guards just need to beat his man and then it's a highway till the basket.

Chandler needs to be kept out of this Knicks switch everytime time philosify, it's better have the opposition shooting jumpers then easy layups.
Blue&Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 07:37 AM   #7
Clutch
NBA Legend

Woodson is an idiot if he goes with the small lineup again.

Go big,start either Amare or Kurt Thomas. Let Tyson Chandler defend Blake Griffin,he basically has zero post moves and he can't use his strength against Tyson. Make him shoot jumpers,I'm ok with that.
Jordan is useless on offense so just put a big body on him who can box him out and we should be ok. There was a few games early in the season where he looked great in the post but that time has passed and I almost never see him post up when I watch the Clippers.
Put Shumpert on CP3,Felton on Green and Melo on Caron.

But most probably the Knicks will go small and we'll see Tyson guarding CP3 and Felton guarding Griffin because they switch everything

Last edited by Clutch : 02-10-2013 at 07:45 AM.
Old 02-10-2013, 07:47 AM   #8
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
I really dislike the Clippers. So many unlikeable players. CP3 and Griffin are floppers,Barnes is a thug,Caron Butler is a disrespectful jerk,Odom is a p*ssy and the list can go on.
Luckily they have a few likeable players like Grant Hill or Ronny Turiaf so it isn't all that bad

I always root for the Knicks to win but today I'll have an extra motivation considering there are only a few teams I dislike more than the Clippers.

CP3 and Griffin haven't really flopped at all this year. Is the Caron opinion based on that play where he stole the ball at the end of the game? Because dude is a known class act. Barnes is a thug that's about the only thing you said that seems accurate. Odom is a ***** and that's why you don't like him?
Old 02-10-2013, 07:48 AM   #9
Blue&Orange
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
But most probably the Knicks will go small and we'll see Tyson guarding CP3 and Felton guarding Griffin because they switch everything
the only question is how many times will that happen, not if it will happen.
Blue&Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 07:51 AM   #10
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Over/under 2 flops for Blake?
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 07:54 AM   #11
Clutch
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
CP3 and Griffin haven't really flopped at all this year. Is the Caron opinion based on that play where he stole the ball at the end of the game? Because dude is a known class act. Barnes is a thug that's about the only thing you said that seems accurate. Odom is a ***** and that's why you don't like him?
Come on man,I've watched Clippers a lot this year and they still flop. Maybe not as much as they did last year but they still do. I remember Blake Griffin do a 360 in air against the Warriors I mean it was a foul,his arm was grabbed but he sold it that it looks like he was trying to kill him.

I don't like Odom because he was playing well with the Lakers and as soon he left them he became a scrub. He was all like "I have some minor personal problems,I left the team I love,why just don't stop trying,I'll get my money regardless".

And about Caron,yes,that steal was a real class act

You can say what you want,I don't like the Clippers. I dislike most of your roster.
I'm not saying they aren't good because they are. I just don't like them and don't have any respect for most of them.
Old 02-10-2013, 07:54 AM   #12
mjokc
Local High School Star

Quote:

mjokc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 07:55 AM   #13
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

Quote:

brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 08:00 AM   #14
Clutch
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjokc

Repped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic

Easily over. Just a question will they be gif worthy or not.
Old 02-10-2013, 08:03 AM   #15
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic

If you are talking per quarter I say its a push, if you mean for the whole game than that is a terrible number to pick.
brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: