Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-02-2013, 02:03 PM   #1
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default The Sopranos: Best Show Ever?

It had been a long time since I had watch the series. But ever since they started showing it on HBO again I have watched every night. I used to think The Wire was the best show ever made. But im leaning more towards The Sopranos now. I forgot just how good the acting and casting were.

Tony Blundetto
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 02:09 PM   #2
TheMan
MJ GOAT, U MAD?

TheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this board
Default Re: The Sopranos: Best Show Ever?

Aw man, you're back

Why did you get banned for anyways?

To the thread topic, the Sopranos IS the best show ever.
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 02:17 PM   #3
BRabbiT

BRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

no, The Wire is better.

superior acting. superior writing.
BRabbiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 02:20 PM   #4
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster

The Walking Dead
Justified
The Mentalist
HardwoodLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 02:28 PM   #5
shaq2000
mde

shaq2000 has decent reputationshaq2000 has decent reputation

Yes. Better than the shallow Wire.
shaq2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 02:34 PM   #6
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has decent reputationTylerOO has decent reputation

Its up there for me. I love that show and Prison Break. Prison Break is the GOAT show for me.
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 02:36 PM   #7
fiddy
HC4L

fiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Breaking Bad
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 02:41 PM   #8
PrettyCool
Banned

PrettyCool has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
It had been a long time since I had watch the series. But ever since they started showing it on HBO again I have watched every night. I used to think The Wire was the best show ever made. But im leaning more towards The Sopranos now. I forgot just how good the acting and casting were.

Tony Blundetto

It's awesome man. I'm gonna wait a year or two and watch the whole thing again.

I really need to watch the wire. I'm sure I can find it for free on the internet.
PrettyCool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 02:57 PM   #9
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I still haven't watched this show. I know a guy who's a huge TV buff and likes the Sopranos better than The Wire. I've been wanting to watch it for ages but never had the time.
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 03:03 PM   #10
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

No, that would be King of Queens.
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 03:09 PM   #11
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddy
Breaking Bad

I finally watched the entire run of Breaking Bad after hearing for so long about how great it is. While it is a solid show, I don't even think it's the best show on its network.

The Sopranos is IMO the best television show ever. It's a notch above the Wire, even though season 4 might be the best season of TV I've personally watched. Boardwalk is creeping up the list too.
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 04:19 PM   #12
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i really like it im halfway through the 5th season but i still like the wire better. but i do want to bone meadow.
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 04:22 PM   #13
1987_Lakers
NBA All-star

1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here

The Wire & Breaking Bad is better.

The quality of The Sopranos fell after season 3.
1987_Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 04:49 PM   #14
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

no one mentioned lost?
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 05:14 PM   #15
longhornfan1234
Local High School Star

longhornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
no one mentioned lost?
The last two seasons were awful. It was hard for me to finish the last season.
longhornfan1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: