Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-19-2013, 09:49 PM   #1
kurple
Very good NBA starter

kurple is popular on this boardkurple is popular on this boardkurple is popular on this boardkurple is popular on this board
Default Wilson Chandler injury and CRAZY stat

1) "Wilson Chandler has a left shoulder separation and will not return."

2) the nuggets are 22-1 when WC scorer TWELVE or more (source: Bulls broadcaster)

this would be a HUUGE loss for Denver
kurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 10:21 PM   #2
andremiller07
#Nenasty

andremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Wilson Chandler injury and CRAZY stat

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurple
1) "Wilson Chandler has a left shoulder separation and will not return."

2) the nuggets are 22-1 when WC scorer TWELVE or more (source: Bulls broadcaster)

this would be a HUUGE loss for Denver

Dude is also the most underrated in game dunker in the NBA, when hes hot the Nuggets are a different animal.
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 10:32 PM   #3
tikay0
Banned

tikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong waytikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

He KILLED my Bulls. I'd trade Deng for Chandler in an instant.
tikay0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 10:35 PM   #4
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wilson > Gallo.

Been saying that for years.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 11:32 PM   #5
Blingster
***Nuggets***

Blingster has decent reputationBlingster has decent reputation

Benjamin Hochman ‏@nuggetsnews 5m
Wilson Chandler is listed as day-to-day with a slight shoulder seperation

Good news!!

Wilson also tweeted that he will be "just fine"
Blingster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 12:05 AM   #6
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

I saw a metric that said the Nuggets best lineups involved the combination of Gallo and Chandler on the court together. I wonder if that comes from having played together for so long.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 12:20 AM   #7
SyRyanYang
Decent college freshman

SyRyanYang posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrySyRyanYang posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrySyRyanYang posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

He must be one of the most underrated players in the league today.
Dude is a BALLER
SyRyanYang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 12:49 AM   #8
andremiller07
#Nenasty

andremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
I saw a metric that said the Nuggets best lineups involved the combination of Gallo and Chandler on the court together. I wonder if that comes from having played together for so long.

Imo its both that and a more spread out floor, Wilson/Gallo @3/4 really opens up the floor for everyone.
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 12:58 AM   #9
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

W. Chandler is a monster in 2K13.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 01:06 AM   #10
ClutchOver9000
#Knickstape

ClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation here

I wish he never left...
ClutchOver9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 02:33 AM   #11
LT Ice Cream
Warriors Til I Die

LT Ice Cream has decent reputationLT Ice Cream has decent reputation

I thought he should have started today over Gallo. I thought it was more important to have his defense on Durant than to have Gallo's offense.
LT Ice Cream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 02:47 AM   #12
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by LT Ice Cream
I thought he should have started today over Gallo. I thought it was more important to have his defense on Durant than to have Gallo's offense.
Gallo's usually the better defender on Durant, and was today. I think's it's this really pervasive assumption that the black/more athletic guy is automatically the better defender.
Old 03-20-2013, 02:55 AM   #13
LT Ice Cream
Warriors Til I Die

LT Ice Cream has decent reputationLT Ice Cream has decent reputation

Quote:
Gallo's usually the better defender on Durant, and was today. I think's it's this really pervasive assumption that the black/more athletic guy is automatically the better defender.

Yeah I guess Gallo is bigger and longer wingspan. I just thought Chandler was known for being a tougher defender.
LT Ice Cream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 02:58 AM   #14
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LT Ice Cream
Yeah I guess Gallo is bigger and longer wingspan. I just thought Chandler was known for being a tougher defender.
I never thought that when they were in both New York. They're both versatile and they both have their strengths, but Gallinari was always the smarter, more effective perimeter defender. He's really underrated in that regard.
Old 03-20-2013, 03:10 AM   #15
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I never thought that when they were in both New York. They're both versatile and they both have their strengths, but Gallinari was always the smarter, more effective perimeter defender. He's really underrated in that regard.

Agreed. He's white and from Europe so people assume he's a bad defender. He's actually a really good defender, just doesn't gamble so not a guy who's going to average tons of steals. Contests everything, good awareness, good size and length to bother people. He guards 2's to 4's with the way Karl runs his lineups.

I'm not sure who's the better defender between the two. Wilson shows up more statistically because his defensive style is based more on forcing turnovers rather than just playing his guy straight up like Gallo.

I like Gallo starting too. Chandler can kinda be a black hole at times, not with shot attempts but in terms of holding on to the ball. He's more aggressive which is good but I think he fits better being that gunner so to speak off the bench ala J.R Smith, Crawford, Terry etc. Since he's been healthy he's proven to be a pretty important piece, but I think some are quick to forget how much Gallo was balling before his health problems. Still think Gallo is more talented & the better player at the end of the day.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: