Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-24-2013, 04:02 PM   #1
JtotheIzzo
Cavs eh? Ok then!

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default The Anthony Bennett Bandwagon Thread...Sign up at the door

Thursday we get to see where the next great player will end up.

I am really hoping the Bulls pull off that Wizards trade and take him because the prospects of cheering for Washington, Phoenix or Charlotte is quite depressing.

Perhaps a trade up by the Craptors to take the hometown boy? The thought of cheering for that team disgusts me, but Bennett would make them interesting.

Where will AB go? I think fifth is the worst, and I think a lot of people will be regretting their picks as he will end up the best player in this group.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 04:15 PM   #2
Psycho
Banned

Psycho has a bad reputationPsycho has a bad reputationPsycho has a bad reputation
Default Re: The Anthony Bennett Bandwagon Thread...Sign up at the door

Beasley 2.0
Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 04:25 PM   #3
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I see him being a Paul Millsap type player in the league. Very talented offensive player. Very suspect defense.

Definitely a Top 6 player in this draft, imo, but there are several guys I'd take over him... Noel, Porter, Oladipo, Len.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 05:04 PM   #4
DukeDelonte13
NBA rookie of the year

DukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation here

I like him as a prospect, but his laziness is concerning. I don't think at 6'7'' and 240+ he's not necessarily undersized but he's not going to be shooting over the top like he was in college. the situation he goes to is going to be really important.

Last edited by DukeDelonte13 : 06-24-2013 at 08:30 PM.
DukeDelonte13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 05:31 PM   #5
Zodiac
Local High School Star

Zodiac is considered somewhat coolZodiac is considered somewhat coolZodiac is considered somewhat cool

He's Josh Smith 2.0
Zodiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 05:45 PM   #6
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This'll either get bumped in a year or two and people will say OP was genius, or people will laugh at him. Hopefully the latter. I think he can be a good starter in the league. Millsap, like RBA said. I'll make sure to be that guy who bumps it.
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 06:27 PM   #7
Twiens
lakers/raptors

Twiens is a pretty well-respected posterTwiens is a pretty well-respected posterTwiens is a pretty well-respected posterTwiens is a pretty well-respected poster

I made basically the same thread last week, he'll be the best player in the draft. Apparently he's gained 18 pounds since his shoulder surgery though
Twiens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 06:46 PM   #8
chips93
NBA sixth man of the year

chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
I like him as a prospect, but his laziness is concerning. I don't think at 6'7'' and 240+ he's necessarily undersized but he's not going to be shooting over the top like he was in college. the situation he goes to is going to be really important.

hes 6'7 in shoes. he would be one of the shortest power forwards drafted in the top 15 in a long time. http://www.draftexpress.com/nba-pre-...e=All&sor t=3

hes al thornton, dejuan blair, wes johnson height.

hes reportedly pretty out of shape for these interviews. chad ford said 18 lbs heavier. i know hes injured at the moment, but im sure he could cycle on a stationary bike.

hes definitely got talent, but he has his red flags.
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 06:52 PM   #9
BlazersDozen
NBA lottery pick

BlazersDozen is considered somewhat coolBlazersDozen is considered somewhat coolBlazersDozen is considered somewhat cool

Aka Rodney Rogers bandwagon thread
BlazersDozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 07:05 PM   #10
iDunk
RF.IS.CA.AB.TC.JS.AS

iDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputation

Chad Ford said he's at 260 now weight wise which is overweight.
iDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 07:07 PM   #11
BlazersDozen
NBA lottery pick

BlazersDozen is considered somewhat coolBlazersDozen is considered somewhat coolBlazersDozen is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDunk
Chad Ford said he's at 260 now weight wise which is overweight.

Wow...he needs to drop about 20 pounds
BlazersDozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 09:04 PM   #12
Golden Grizz
I airball my layups

Golden Grizz has an OK reputation so far

Bennett might be the biggest 6'7'' guy I've ever seen. I have no doubt he can bang in the post in the NBA. Watched a UNLV pre-game shootaround + game live and he reminded me of an athletic version of Zach Randolph.

Last edited by Golden Grizz : 06-24-2013 at 09:10 PM.
Golden Grizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 04:02 PM   #13
JtotheIzzo
Cavs eh? Ok then!

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wassssssssuuuuuuuppp Oh-Hi-Oh!

Os on the end and a 'HI' in the middle, OH-HI-Oh!

AB in the place to be, C-A-Vs the team to B-E-A-T.

Irving
Waiters
Bennett
Thompson
Verajao

SHIT IS TIGHT AS FAKK!!! Run all day, and hustle all night with two bigs at the rim to clean up the mistakes.

Loving it!

ANd just when I thought it couldn't get any better, ISH's number assclown has excused himself from the glory!!!

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...=305660&page=2

Imma bump this shit every time that dusty ass clown starts hyping up the next great team!
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 04:42 PM   #14
PleezeBelieve
Jay-A: Thats MR To You

PleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
Wassssssssuuuuuuuppp Oh-Hi-Oh!

Os on the end and a 'HI' in the middle, OH-HI-Oh!

AB in the place to be, C-A-Vs the team to B-E-A-T.

Irving
Waiters
Bennett
Thompson
Verajao

SHIT IS TIGHT AS FAKK!!! Run all day, and hustle all night with two bigs at the rim to clean up the mistakes.

Loving it!

ANd just when I thought it couldn't get any better, ISH's number assclown has excused himself from the glory!!!

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...=305660&page=2

Imma bump this shit every time that dusty ass clown starts hyping up the next great team!
Oh shhiiiiiit that lineup looks sick as fuuukkkkk....

Oh nevermind, Bennett is not a small forward and Varejao is not a starting Center in this league.
PleezeBelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 04:44 PM   #15
PJR
College superstar

PJR is popular on this boardPJR is popular on this boardPJR is popular on this boardPJR is popular on this boardPJR is popular on this board

A chubby version of prime Antawn Jamison is his peak.
PJR is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: