Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-12-2007, 11:43 AM   #1
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool
Default Why is Hawker/Masterplan/Telephone hated?

everyone hates him, yet I've never seem to run across anything wrong with him. maybe I simply don't read his posts.
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 11:45 AM   #2
Cavsfan
Banned

Cavsfan has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Why is Hawker/Masterplan/Telephone hated?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
everyone hates him, yet I've never seem to run across anything wrong with him. maybe I simply don't read his posts.

He never discuss basketball in this site and as Jeff said he like to insult other poster here. Eventhough in real life he would not even put a better fight againts me, even my Cat can Knock Out this poser in front of his blow up doll.

Last edited by Cavsfan : 06-12-2007 at 11:47 AM.
Cavsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 11:45 AM   #3
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

hes not as bad now as he used to be.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 12:01 PM   #4
The_Masterplan
Banned

The_Masterplan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavsfan
He never discuss basketball in this site and as Jeff said he like to insult other poster here. Eventhough in real life he would not even put a better fight againts me, even my Cat can Knock Out this poser in front of his blow up doll.

No, I dont insult as much as I used too. I only insult when someone starts crap or in your case just really really ignorant.

And i do discuss basketball and when I do its always better than your talk.

I just like the off the court lounge better b/c its more mature and has less idiots running around. The discussion is much more appealing.
The_Masterplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 12:02 PM   #5
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Seņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

He types "dood" and picks fights with nobodies and loses.
Seņor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 12:04 PM   #6
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Masterplan
No, I dont insult as much as I used too. I only insult when someone starts crap or in your case just really really ignorant.

I just like the off the court lounge better b/c its more mature and has less idiots running around. The discussion is much more appealing

i see what everyone means now
Old 06-12-2007, 12:06 PM   #7
Cavsfan
Banned

Quote:

I just like the off the court lounge better b/c its more mature and has less idiots running around. The discussion is much more appealing.

So this site should be rename as Inside the Off Court Longue because you want to lobby here instead of discussing basketball which is the main priority of this site.

I do not know why you H@te me i never get talk smack to you as much Fudge just wants to critisize your post.

Their are only 2 people in this board one is the intelligent one and the other is those people who thinks they are smart enough to be called as a good poster here.
Old 06-12-2007, 12:07 PM   #8
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

you should meet him in some alley and duke it out

Hawker is alright, other than his love of pu$$y poseur Brit Pop stars and northern football teams
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 12:09 PM   #9
The_Masterplan
Banned

Quote:
So this site should be rename as Inside the Off Court Longue because you want to lobby here instead of discussing basketball which is the main priority of this site.

I do not know why you H@te me i never get talk smack to you as much Fudge just wants to critisize your post.

Their are only 2 people in this board one is the intelligent one and the other is those people who thinks they are smart enough to be called as a good poster here.

Dood. I dont hate you. I just find you really annoying at times. You get proven wrong all the time and you just say, "You have a crush on me, stop it" or "byeech "

It really doesnt make any sense. That's the only reason. I dont care that you cant speak english because i know its a 2nd language for you and I think its cool that you are trying to get better at it. Most people hate you just for that when they dont understand how hard english is for a language.
Old 06-12-2007, 12:11 PM   #10
The_Masterplan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Cedric
He types "dood" and picks fights with nobodies and loses.

I dont remember myself doing the latter.
Old 06-12-2007, 12:13 PM   #11
The_Masterplan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
you should meet him in some alley and duke it out

Hawker is alright, other than his love of pu$$y poseur Brit Pop stars and northern football teams

Get the f*** outta here. Noel and Liam have that rock 'n' roll attitude and flair that nobody else today can match. Name me some other artists that fight reporters and then I will consider your statement.

And I am not a bandwagon Man. Utd fan. My dad grew up in rochdale cheering for them.

But thanks izzo for the props.

Last edited by The_Masterplan : 06-12-2007 at 12:16 PM.
Old 06-12-2007, 12:14 PM   #12
Cavsfan
Banned

Quote:
Dood. I dont hate you. I just find you really annoying at times. You get proven wrong all the time and you just say, "You have a crush on me, stop it" or "byeech "

It really doesnt make any sense. That's the only reason. I dont care that you cant speak english because i know its a 2nd language for you and I think its cool that you are trying to get better at it. Most people hate you just for that when they dont understand how hard english is for a language.

So stop insulting me ever again and i can be much nicer to you.
Old 06-12-2007, 12:16 PM   #13
The_Masterplan
Banned

Quote:
So stop insulting me ever again and i can be much nicer to you.

Alright, w/e. I am pretty sure my insults were very petty but if they offended you then ok. What is your native tongue anyways?
Old 06-12-2007, 12:19 PM   #14
Cavsfan
Banned

Quote:
Alright, w/e. I am pretty sure my insults were very petty but if they offended you then ok. What is your native tongue anyways?

Filipino
Old 06-12-2007, 12:20 PM   #15
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Filipino

isn't it called Tagalog?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: