Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > San Antonio Spurs Forum

San Antonio Spurs Forum San Antonio Spurs message board - San Antonio Spurs forum

Old 06-14-2007, 09:52 AM   #1
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default NBA Finals: Spurs-Cavs Game 4

Will the Spurs take care of business and take home the championship, or do the King and the rest of the Cavs still have some fight left in them to have an improbable comeback?

Lebron James: “We gave ourselves a chance to win tonight and that's all we can ask for,” lamented LeBron. “We can't live on history, but at the same time we have dug ourselves a big hole, and we know that. We have to come out and try to win four straight games.”

"We don't want to get swept, of course," James said. "We're not even thinking about that. We're thinking about winning a game and continuing to try to win and win a championship."

Tim Duncan:“We're going to come out (in Game 4) knowing that they're going to have their foot on the pedal and be pushing and LeBron is going to try to get to the rack and make plays and carry his team,” said Tim Duncan. “As I said, we're going to do the same exact thing. We're going to try to stay in the game and give ourselves a chance to win when it's crunch time.”

Drew Gooden:"We're all in right now," Gooden said. "We're playing our last hand right now. Our luck has to change or the season is over."

Last edited by bokes15 : 06-14-2007 at 10:02 AM.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 10:05 AM   #2
Yaosonegoodear
Banned

Yaosonegoodear has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: NBA Finals: Spurs-Cavs Game 4

Yaosonegoodear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 10:33 AM   #3
Aussie Dunker
Local High School Star

Aussie Dunker has decent reputationAussie Dunker has decent reputation

$50 at the TAB for cavs to win with a 2.5 point headstart and for both teams to score over 174.5 combined,

paying out just under $4... nice

cavs please win
Aussie Dunker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 12:32 PM   #4
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Lebron is no King watching his team down 0-3.

Where are the posters who said Cavs had a chance? Defense and Rebounding eh?

Any smart fan knows Spurs just outmatch the Cavs. That regular season sweep crap meant nothing but you couldnt tell posters here crap huh? Nah, but little did they know that their has been 3 occurences where two teams met and one of the teams swept the other in the regular season. The team that got swept via the regular season? Went on to win the NBA title. 3-0 soon to be 4-0 after the Spurs add on to history.

Regardless if Clevland wins tonight the NBA title will be celebrated in Clevland and it wont be the Cavs celebrating. They won thier "NBA title" in the ECF. Hopefully Spurs just beat the Cavs so we can move on. No need to drag out this lackluster matchup. King James? What King watches his kingdom get slaughtered? We're witnesses alright...witnesses to an exeuction.
GOBB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 12:35 PM   #5
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Lebron is no King watching his team down 0-3.

Where are the posters who said Cavs had a chance? Defense and Rebounding eh?

Any smart fan knows Spurs just outmatch the Cavs. That regular season sweep crap meant nothing but you couldnt tell posters here crap huh? Nah, but little did they know that their has been 3 occurences where two teams met and one of the teams swept the other in the regular season. The team that got swept via the regular season? Went on to win the NBA title. 3-0 soon to be 4-0 after the Spurs add on to history.

Regardless if Clevland wins tonight the NBA title will be celebrated in Clevland and it wont be the Cavs celebrating. They won thier "NBA title" in the ECF. Hopefully Spurs just beat the Cavs so we can move on. No need to drag out this lackluster matchup. King James? What King watches his kingdom get slaughtered? We're witnesses alright...witnesses to an exeuction.

I wonder how much of that is true? I think this team won't admit it, but they breathed a sigh of relief after beating the Pistons.

Before game 1, they were going around the arena, shooting photos and videotaping the scene inside/outside the arena. As if they were tourists, just happy to be there.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 01:05 PM   #6
LakerWarrior12
Local High School Star

LakerWarrior12 has an OK reputation so far

It looks like the Spurs have packed their bags and are ready to go to Disney World.

Quote:
"We're going to disney world"-Bowen

"I call back seats because I won the Finals MVP" Parker

" I like Eggs"- Popavich

LakerWarrior12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 02:39 PM   #7
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Everyone remember the "play in the Finals or watch your child be born" discussion? If the kid was being born today and I was LeBron James, I think I'd attend the birth just to avoid this game...and on a happier note, congrats to LBJ and his family on their new-born child....unfortunately, it's too late to pretend that the mother is still in labor and you need to be there. Perhaps claim you need to stick by the lady for emotional bonding, or something? Just a thought.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 02:44 PM   #8
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

ErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat coolErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat cool

I'll go against the grain and say Cavs win a close one but no way in hell there getting out of this I just think they can take one.
ErhnamDjinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 02:51 PM   #9
qrich
King Heno

qrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation here

qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 03:11 PM   #10
turdfurgeson
Can barely lace up my sneakers

turdfurgeson has an OK reputation so far

I would expect a Spurs sweep. San Antonio's big three were awful last game, so I think they'll be motivated tonight.

I wish I could say the Pistons would've put up a better fight, but their defense has fallen so far and with their unbelievable collapse to the Cavs, I can't say anything about my team with confidence anymore
turdfurgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 04:01 PM   #11
Agent_Zero
Great college starter

Agent_Zero is considered somewhat coolAgent_Zero is considered somewhat cool

Cavs get swept in this one. Sorry to say.
Agent_Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 05:58 PM   #12
SupremeGenie
Can barely lace up my sneakers

SupremeGenie has an OK reputation so far

The Cavs don't stand a chance in hell of making a comeback. Their fate had already been sealed long before the series started. The Spurs will win it all.

Cavs... prepared to get sweeped by the mighty Spurs!!!

Last edited by SupremeGenie : 06-14-2007 at 06:07 PM.
SupremeGenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 06:13 PM   #13
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupremeGenie
The Cavs don't stand a chance in hell of making a comeback. Their fate had already been sealed long before the series started. The Spurs will win it all.

Cavs... prepared to get sweeped by the mighty Spurs!!!

What a bold prediction!
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 07:00 PM   #14
BigTicket
Cavs for life

BigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected poster

Cavs might get swept tonight, though as a fan of theirs I obviously hope that's not the case, but even if it is I will still be very happy with this season.

Before the season started I was hoping the Cavs would make the ECF, that was my goal for them, and now here we are in the finals for the first time in Cavaliers history, further than anyone gave them a change to go. And the future looks mighty bright too, a lesson well learned from this series will only make them better next year, and Cavs might actually be the favorite to win the east again next year.
BigTicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 08:34 PM   #15
dudeguykid
High school junior varsity star

dudeguykid has decent reputation

The song kept saying "it ends tonight" hah that was kinda funny.
dudeguykid is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: