Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Sacramento Kings Forum

Sacramento Kings Forum Sacramento Kings forum - Sacramento Kings message board

Old 07-11-2006, 07:44 PM   #1
Lakers_Kobe_Fan
NBA sixth man of the year

Lakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputation
Default Bonzi Wells to Lakers for Mihm,George and cook

guy what you think about this trade? u would a solid back centre, and 2 solid 3 point shooters.....and we get bonzi ......feedbacks please
Lakers_Kobe_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 08:00 PM   #2
sac#1
Can barely lace up my sneakers

sac#1 has an OK reputation so far

we'll never trade with LA.
I prefer that they sing bonzi before sing/trade.

And does players (mihm,george and cook) SUCK!
sac#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 09:49 PM   #3
Ryansrams
I hit open 5-footers

Ryansrams has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by sac#1
we'll never trade with LA.
I prefer that they sing bonzi before sing/trade.

And does players (mihm,george and cook) SUCK!
Another bitter Kings fan who still hasn't got over that devastating 7 game playoff. Let me guess the refs won that sieres I still hear it all the time here in SacTown. Dont be mad because we have championship banners all over and the Kings have Division Winner banners.
Ryansrams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 10:39 PM   #4
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryansrams
Another bitter Kings fan who still hasn't got over that devastating 7 game playoff. Let me guess the refs won that sieres I still hear it all the time here in SacTown. Dont be mad because we have championship banners all over and the Kings have Division Winner banners.

WTF?

Anyway I don't really see either team doing that deal. Bonzi's ball handling is suspect so I don't think he'd work in the triangle as the 3, he doesn't like coming off the bench, and the kings frontcourt is crowded enough already. It'd probably be better for us than that stupid Foster/Jaseskivich guy trade though.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 12:13 AM   #5
sac#1

Quote:

U got championship banners because of shaq, but now miami is the new champion while the los angeles kobe's are a bunch of losers!!!
lets count the years before LA get another championship!!!
Sacramento is a much better team right now, and those players (mihn, george and cook) dont worth a &@$*+
Old 07-12-2006, 01:08 PM   #6
Ryansrams
I hit open 5-footers

Quote:
U got championship banners because of shaq, but now miami is the new champion while the los angeles kobe's are a bunch of losers!!!
Sacramento is a much better team right now, and those players (mihn, george and cook) dont worth a &@$*+
We lose Shaq 2 years ago and have no cap space and end up with a better record than the Kings two years later. By the way Wade won the championship with his rookie salary it enabled them to sign alot a key players and role players. Shaq had as much to do with that championship as Kurt Rambis did in the 80s for the Lakers once again another Era where we were winning championships. Lets count the years before Kings get AAAA championship:
Old 07-13-2006, 03:45 AM   #7
Kiss Murder
Decent playground baller

Kiss Murder has no real reputation yet.
Exclamation No...

I don't approve.

A. Interest

B. indifference

C. Take A Chance

D. Make a name for yourself

E. Meet the press
Kiss Murder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 04:38 AM   #8
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

But at least we got championship banners period!!!!

when are u gonna get yours?
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 06:04 AM   #9
Kiss Murder
Decent playground baller

Kiss Murder has no real reputation yet.
Lightbulb Leave her be....she is the one...we are reluctant to keep...don't...move...

When? I personally don't know. Hopefully soon.
Kiss Murder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 06:16 AM   #10
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
But at least we got championship banners period!!!!

when are u gonna get yours?

I dunno I don't have a crystal ball or anything like that.

Anyways can you guys please stop throwing insults like immature *****es? Yeah, we know. The lakers have championships and we(Sacramento) don't. You don't need to point out the obvious and the other guy doesn't need to debate the obvious.

Deal wouldn't really work for either team. IMO if the Kings S&T Bonzi we're trying to fill a need like getting a shotblocker/shooting PG off the bench. We only have so many assets so we gotta use them wisely. I don't see the lakers doing this because they just got Radman who wants to start, they got Odom who obviously wont be benched for Bonzi, and Kobe obviously won't be benched for Bonzi. It doesn't work for Bonzi because he doesn't want to be a bench player. It's just not a good fit for anyone.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 12:40 PM   #11
sac#1

Thumbs up

Quote:
We lose Shaq 2 years ago and have no cap space and end up with a better record than the Kings two years later. By the way Wade won the championship with his rookie salary it enabled them to sign alot a key players and role players. Shaq had as much to do with that championship as Kurt Rambis did in the 80s for the Lakers once again another Era where we were winning championships. Lets count the years before Kings get AAAA championship:

U get a better record last year because phenix let u win the last game because they were scared to play sacramento in the first round.

and u are telling me that because la got a better record last yr they got a better team? the only way LA will win another championship is when they get rid of kobe and get some good players for him. And sac will win a champioshimp before la does it again!
Old 07-13-2006, 05:26 PM   #12
Ryansrams
I hit open 5-footers

Bash Kobe all day deep down you would do anything to get him just remember kobe the ball hog averged more assists than the great defensive minded Bibby. In fact every time Kobe comes to Arco you need to cause I think he avergages about 40 pts a game there.
Old 07-13-2006, 06:01 PM   #13
bigmeace

bigmeace has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Bash Kobe all day deep down you would do anything to get him just remember kobe the ball hog averged more assists than the great defensive minded Bibby. In fact every time Kobe comes to Arco you need to cause I think he avergages about 40 pts a game there.

First of all; the last time Kobe played in arco Artest shut his a$$ down and second of all; atleast when people call bibby selfish (which they dont) he dont go out the next game and take 2 shots in the second half(Check game 7 of the Lakers/Suns series) And last but not least; if you love the lakers that much you would be in the lakers forum not this one:stupid:
bigmeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 07:09 PM   #14
24Kobe#1fan

24Kobe#1fan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

You shut up and hope artest doesn't start any brawls phil was more important to the lakers than shaq. ya'll are better than us you are about to lose Bonzi wells, you have a rookie headcoach, and to top it all off a walking timebomb is in your locker room. yes ron fartest
24Kobe#1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 07:13 PM   #15
24Kobe#1fan

24Kobe#1fan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
U get a better record last year because phenix let u win the last game because they were scared to play sacramento in the first round.

and u are telling me that because la got a better record last yr they got a better team? the only way LA will win another championship is when they get rid of kobe and get some good players for him. And sac will win a champioshimp before la does it again!

Yeah Sacramento is awesome how many championship have they won lately. o I remember none 0 natta.

you sacramento queens fams make me wanna puke.
24Kobe#1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: