Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Memphis Grizzlies Forum

Memphis Grizzlies Forum Memphis Grizzlies forum - Memphis Grizzlies message board

Old 10-31-2007, 05:13 PM   #1
justafan
I airball my layups

justafan has an OK reputation so far
Default season start

what would you guys like to se happend tonight how darko and swift handle timmy and if they could keep parker out the line and see how good our defence is and do yall think we could win this game and how will we will gel.
justafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 05:32 PM   #2
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: season strat

its going to be a damn tough game. i mean, the spurs are better than the grizz, there is no debating that, so in order to win, the grizz will have to play perfectly and out work them. unfortunately, SA will probably show up to win, they arent gonna slack off.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 02:16 PM   #3
artificial
:-P

artificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected poster

Tough loss but I liked a lot how the Grizzlies played.

Good game for Lowry, and I liked the way Miller was so aggressive on the boards. They have to get a little organized for those boards though, couple of turnovers caused because of confusion there. Gay is really looking good, foul trouble is the only thing that hurt him last night.

Go Grizz
artificial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 04:02 PM   #4
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Well I must say that only losing to the best team in the NBA by 3 points is nothing to complain about. If we can tie the loose ends together we may stand a shot of getting that 8th spot. Ofcourse I'm saying this whilst being full of optimism, but you catch my drift.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 10:15 AM   #5
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
Well I must say that only losing to the best team in the NBA by 3 points is nothing to complain about. If we can tie the loose ends together we may stand a shot of getting that 8th spot. Ofcourse I'm saying this whilst being full of optimism, but you catch my drift.

i was disappointed in 2 things:

number one, they had chances to win the game and they blew it. they are a young team, but mike miller should have made those free throws. when you have a chance to beat the spurs dont choke your free throws.

also, stro was out there showing effort, and they didnt pass him the ball like they did in preseason. the one time they posted him, casey jacobsen threw the most horrible entry pass i have ever seen.

that is all.
Old 11-03-2007, 05:38 PM   #6
justafan
I airball my layups

justafan has an OK reputation so far

game 2 is on the way do you guyz think we have a better chance of winning this game and how good is drako and gasol playing toghter and if we should keep them two toghter out throught the season strating
justafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 04:58 AM   #7
Dirkules
Kids at the park dunk on me

Dirkules has an OK reputation so far

i think they played pretty good the first game, but i'm a little bit surprised that the lost now against the pacers too, even when Indiana played really good. I expected a little bit more from Navarro for example.
i think they can play better than that and 0-2 doesn't show the potential that lays in this team imo.
Dirkules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 06:52 AM   #8
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkules
i think they played pretty good the first game, but i'm a little bit surprised that the lost now against the pacers too, even when Indiana played really good. I expected a little bit more from Navarro for example.
i think they can play better than that and 0-2 doesn't show the potential that lays in this team imo.
This is speaking the truth. The Grizz has heaps of potential for this season and the record at the moment does not reflect that. But, we have only played 2 games, there is absolutely no reason to be worried yet.
Old 11-04-2007, 11:13 AM   #9
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
This is speaking the truth. The Grizz has heaps of potential for this season and the record at the moment does not reflect that. But, we have only played 2 games, there is absolutely no reason to be worried yet.

i disagree, because this team has shown that they still cannot defend at all, which is a huge problem. also, casey jacobsen gets minutes and kinsey wears a suit? thats something to worry about :
Old 11-04-2007, 12:02 PM   #10
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
i disagree, because this team has shown that they still cannot defend at all, which is a huge problem. also, casey jacobsen gets minutes and kinsey wears a suit? thats something to worry about :
Yes, I don't like that. Mainly because I'm a Kinsey homer, but mostly because Kinsey is a very talented player. He showed last season that, if given the minutes he will put up some good numbers. Keeping him on the bench is not good for him or the team. Giving him a few minutes here and there isn't good enough either.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: