Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Portland Trail Blazers Forum

Portland Trail Blazers Forum Portland Trail Blazers forum - Portland Trail Blazers message board

Old 06-24-2008, 03:08 PM   #1
JordanL

JordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation here
Default Welcome Blazer Fans (And Bandwagoners Too)

This forum is a WHOLE lot more active than it was in February... which makes me shudder at how active it might be come November.

If you're new around these forums, and haven't introduced yourself to fellow Blazer fans, go ahead and say hi!

If you're not a Blazer fan but interested in talking about the team, let us know what's likeable about the team. :)

And if you're a banwagoner... well this is gonna be the place to be for that soon as well.

As Wheeler might say... a very good day to be a Blazer.
JordanL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 04:35 PM   #2
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Welcome Blazer Fans (And Bandwagoners Too)

Good idea creating a welcome thread. *stickied*
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 06:05 PM   #3
BlazersDozen
NBA lottery pick

BlazersDozen is considered somewhat coolBlazersDozen is considered somewhat coolBlazersDozen is considered somewhat cool

I'm not that new just so everyone knows. I was here last offseason. I was forced to create a new account. So :)
BlazersDozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 06:13 PM   #4
PEN 16
Can barely lace up my sneakers

PEN 16 has an OK reputation so far

I'm technically a Spurs fan, but LaMarcus Aldridge, Brandon Roy, and Greg Oden combined with Kevin Pritchard's amazing front office work really makes me like this team, they're probably my second favorite. I can't wait to see them in the future once they all get some experience together; they did well this year and Oden wasn't even with them, plus I hear he's added range to his game, so he should be deadly if he stays healthy.

Plus, I need someone to follow once the Spurs decline and start getting out early.
PEN 16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 07:12 PM   #5
Myth

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by PEN 16
I'm technically a Spurs fan, but LaMarcus Aldridge, Brandon Roy, and Greg Oden combined with Kevin Pritchard's amazing front office work really makes me like this team, they're probably my second favorite. I can't wait to see them in the future once they all get some experience together; they did well this year and Oden wasn't even with them, plus I hear he's added range to his game, so he should be deadly if he stays healthy.

Plus, I need someone to follow once the Spurs decline and start getting out early.

I bet it helps to have Aldridge who played in Texas. Hope you stick around.

BlazersDozen - What was your former name? I may have asked this before, but I forgot.
Old 06-25-2008, 11:01 AM   #6
BlazersDozen
NBA lottery pick

BlazersDozen is considered somewhat coolBlazersDozen is considered somewhat coolBlazersDozen is considered somewhat cool

I'm the artist formerly known as Nygher
Old 06-25-2008, 01:48 PM   #7
Myth

Ok, yeah, I remember that.
Old 06-26-2008, 09:13 AM   #8
Renegade
I hit open layups

Renegade has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
I bet it helps to have Aldridge who played in Texas. Hope you stick around.

Not to mention that Pritchard is a Spurs product.
Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 02:29 PM   #9
Kumo
ISH Jump Crew

Kumo is considered somewhat coolKumo is considered somewhat coolKumo is considered somewhat cool

Hey, I'm Elliot. Hopefully we have a good season/offseason.
Kumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 05:14 PM   #10
Myth

I'm loving the buzz about the Blazers, and not just the buzz in Portland, but the buzz all around the league. We seem to be talked about more and more on ESPN. And just look at the main NBA Forum here. There is a new Blazer thread everyday and they aren't always made by us from this part of ISH. The topics aren't 5 comments and done either. They go 3-4 pages. When I first got here, the only Blazer threads in the NBA Forum were Oden topics. I felt that if I wanted to talk Blazers, this was the only place to go. Not anymore.
Old 06-30-2008, 05:55 PM   #11
veilside23
alternick = loser :D

veilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this board

count me in nah seriously i have been a fan of brandon roy ive watched him play in college and really take over games plus oden too. I love basketball it may seem surprising but since i am in the philippines it is just natural if i would support alot of teams. In the west my teams are in order. Goldenstate, Minny, Portland. In east ofcouse celtics, orlando and philly. so since i posted here it makes me a bandwagoner dont worry i would be really reasonable and am not bias thanks
veilside23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 05:57 PM   #12
Myth

Its cool to jump on a bandwagon. Just don't keep jumping on and off

Welcome btw.
Old 06-30-2008, 06:18 PM   #13
veilside23
alternick = loser :D

veilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this board

dont worry as you can see even when kg left minny am still a fan ... and even if brandon roy would leave id still be a fan ... ive been a blazer fan since the clyde drexler days...
veilside23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 07:49 PM   #14
Myth

After a while you can drop the bandwagon tag. If you've been a fan since the Drexler days and even through the jailblazer days, then you can drop the bandwagon title.
Old 06-30-2008, 08:05 PM   #15
BlazersDozen
NBA lottery pick

HAHA

When I first arrived there were ZERO Blazer threads in the NBA Forum and only one new thread in this section about every couple weeks.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: