Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 06-25-2008, 10:28 PM   #1
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Toronto, tell me why you love Rasho

More or less all I know about the guy is his stats. Seems like a pretty serviceable back-up big. But he's got this huge cult following, why? Give me some examples if you can.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 10:34 PM   #2
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Toronto, tell me why you love Rasho

Why ask us when you can listen to one of the greatest players of all time?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOnsZAcYHYQ
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 10:35 PM   #3
danumber88
I'm a neat monster.

danumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation here

all i could say is he is consistant rarely going to have a bad game..

gives you rebounds (tapping it out to another player) even though he doesnt get the rebound on the stat margin he still contributes by saving another play..

and overall hes pretty good still
danumber88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 11:27 PM   #4
bonez26
Local High School Star

bonez26 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by danumber88
all i could say is he is consistant rarely going to have a bad game..

gives you rebounds (tapping it out to another player) even though he doesnt get the rebound on the stat margin he still contributes by saving another play..

and overall hes pretty good still

Yes he's a very serviceable guy. Smart and consistent. Always knows where to be on defence. Isn't very quick or athletic but solid. Will hit the open shot. Good guy to have on your team.
bonez26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 12:33 AM   #5
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
Why ask us when you can listen to one of the greatest players of all time?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOnsZAcYHYQ
Haha..great clip...I luv Duncan!
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 01:29 AM   #6
Burgz
Banned

Burgz is popular on this boardBurgz is popular on this boardBurgz is popular on this boardBurgz is popular on this board

Basketball IQ for days

-he runs the high low just as good as any 7 footer in the league, which has gotten bosh many buckets over the past couple of seasons.
-has never missed the playoffs in his entire career
-consummate professional, leads by example on both sides of the bal

He's is a VERY serviceable guy who is not a health concern and is just a winner.
He will be missed by me if not many raptor fans
Burgz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 10:13 AM   #7
Dr.Funk
Decent college freshman

Dr.Funk has decent reputationDr.Funk has decent reputation

He does all the little things that hardly ever get noticed.

He's a very solid positional defender, he's excellent at tapping rebounds he can't grab out to the guard, runs the high-low to near perfection, never complains about anything, boxes out very well, offensive game is much better than given credit for, has a pretty sweet jump hook, jumper is money from 12-15 feet.
Dr.Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: