View Single Post
Old 07-26-2007, 11:32 AM   #4
steve franchise
Local High School Star

steve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Magic/Jordan VS Lebron/Kobe. Who will win?

2 on 2 game you don't a point guard. You need someone that can drive to the basket and shoot the J's. I think Kobe and LeBron would win. Because of their speed and driving ability. You don't need the "see the court" guard. Is street basketball. Don't get me wrong, I still think MJ and MJ are better Kobe and King James, in an NBA level of course.
steve franchise is offline   Reply With Quote