View Single Post
Old 07-26-2007, 05:23 PM   #14
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The last time I played basketball...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLS
Listen kid, I've been playing/watching this game before you could even walk. If you want to become a great player, you need to start with plyometric workouts. This game is won by FREAKISH ATHLETICISM. Back in my day, you could get away with being slow, unathletic, and just succeed off of pure skill. Today's game is different.

Umm...i assumed as much since you haven't played in 30 years and i'm only 21.

I just asked how old you were!
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote