View Single Post
Old 07-28-2007, 12:01 PM   #1
steve franchise
Local High School Star

steve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default How many Wins-Houston?

This season I think houston will win at least 50 wins, and that's without the PF that Houston is looking for.
With a solid PF I think the Rockets are capable of winning at least 60 games, and ending up with a better record than Dallas.
I say the Rockets are going to be number 2 in their Division next to Spurs.
steve franchise is offline   Reply With Quote