View Single Post
Old 08-08-2007, 12:19 PM   #12
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Dalembert becomes Canadian citizen....playing in FIBA America's

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumquat
Continuing canada's fine tradition of big men from wennington to dalembert.

Quote:
William ("Bill") Percey Wennington (born December 26, 1963 in Montreal, Quebec) is a retired Canadian basketball player in the National Basketball Association who won three NBA championships with the Chicago Bulls: the 1996, 1997 and 1998 teams. A center, he was also a member of two Canadian Olympic Basketball Teams (1984 and 1992) and the 1983 World University Games team that won gold against the USA. Wennington has been inducted into the Quebec Basketball Hall of Fame, Canadian Basketball Hall of Fame and Carey 306 Hall of Fame at St. John's University, in New York City

>

Rasheed.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote