View Single Post
Old 07-20-2006, 02:12 AM   #8
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by sac#1
Take it easy people!

Bonzi will stay or we will get something back!!!

take it easy???? u got to be crazy how can we take it easy..... at a time like this...the last time we took it easy was when robert horry hit that clutch shot at the buzzer because vlade passed it to lol..... now do u see what happens when we take it easy....we get embarrasse and get callled queens.... bonzi brings us toughness if he's gone we look like queens again...... when shaq wanted a trade from lakers do u kno the 2 teams he narrowed it down too??? the heats and sacramento...... but he choose the heats because..... he was to affriad of wearing a gurdal because we would get soft again and turn back into the queens........ i'm tellin u we've got to change our frame of mind .... and our apperance so we cant take it easy alot of teams are gettin better.... i hope musselman got some tricks up his sleeve son cuz with that same old roster i bet u we dnt make the playoffs..... it needs tweakin .....jus minor things like cuttin jason hart.....AND FINDIN A REAL GM!!!!!!!! PHUCK PETRIE LET US IN ON SOME THINGS Y DNT YA!!!!!..... i'm outty ...dis yo boy repin da BAHAMAS u knoooooooooo KINGS FOR LIFE lol!!! n bring back eddie house and steven hunter also olowakandi lets give him a try lol .........
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote