View Single Post
Old 07-20-2006, 01:56 PM   #27
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I remember Phil said that was a career game for Rush.

He was right.

Best game he will ever have in his career.

But he was on - he nailed those shots. He won that game for the Lakers.

I think I recall Rush scoring 30 one time for the Bobcats.

Quote:
CT: Blount (argh)/ Griffin (argh)
PF: Garnett/ Madsen
SF: Hassell/ ?
SG: Davis/ Foye
PG: James/ Jaric/ Hudson

Should be

CT: Blount (argh)/ Griffin (argh)
PF: Garnett/ Madsen
SF: Hassell/ ?
SG: Davis/ Foye
PG: James/ Jaric/ Hudson (ARGH!)

The back up for Hassell will hopefully be Justin Reed if they can somehow get him back. As of now it's... Eddie Griffin? WTF!

Quote:
and to say sprewell performs better than ricky davis on the timberwolves is crazy so i think the timberwolves at least make the playoffs.

Not that crazy. Spree played pretty well for us. What has Ricky done that's so special? Popped his collar and f'd up a win?

Quote:
Got knocked off by an old Laker squad???

One of the dumbest statements in a while. Payton was still quality, Kobe was a top 3 guard (and still is), Shaq was still in his prime IMO, and Malone was still decent. Plus they had Devean George who was actually playing good for them.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote