View Single Post
Old 06-07-2006, 03:42 AM   #3
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by billie the tree
I wanted to explain something because I don't think a lot of people know this.

By suspending DJ for 6 games instead of the 5 game suspension that was given to Antonio Davis was actually for the benefit of the Mavericks.

There is a rule in the NBA rule book that states if a player is suspended for 5 or less games then he cannot be replaced on the active roster. However, if it is longer that player can be replaced. So this means that during the suspension the Mavs can activate Josh Powell and his 6 fouls. So instead of adding another game, it's really doing the Mavericks a favor.

Not it doesnīt, because Mbenga might actually be useful against Shaq, while Powell hasnīt played one serious play-off minute.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote