View Single Post
Old 08-18-2007, 10:02 PM   #10
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: RJ donates 3.5 million to Arizona

Of course I mean it.

To me, there are levels of unselfishness. RJ was unselfish, and that's why I do believe that it's great that he donated the money. I wouldn't walk up to him and tell him that he did the wrong thing. As you surely know, all I'm saying is that $3.5M is a LOT of money, and to donate it all to one organization over countless needier ones doesn't seem right. Or, it does seem right, but not as right as it could be. I'm finding it hard to put my thoughts into words right now for whatever reason.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote