View Single Post
Old 08-18-2007, 10:20 PM   #12
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: RJ donates 3.5 million to Arizona

Eh, I'm just starting university, so I guess I can't really relate with what you're saying at all either. I can tell you that I have absolutely no lasting bond with any of my schools up to this point. The school's themselves just haven't really meant anything to me at all up to this point. Teachers, perhaps, but certainly not the schools themselves.

Going through university could change my view on this. Who knows? :)
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote