View Single Post
Old 08-19-2007, 12:19 PM   #47
Dodonpa
Great young streetballer

Default Re: RJ donates 3.5 million to Arizona

Quote:
Why is it more imporant? Because you said so? Once again, who are you to judge such a delegation of money?
Any idiot out there will tell you donations to africa means much more than donating to a gym for a university. ANY.

Quote:
And who says he doesn't donate money to them? Who says I don't donate money to them? You?
If you do, great. That's not what we're arguing. Thanks for bringing another random topic in.

Quote:
Don't even know what the facility is used for...yet you think it makes no difference. Public schools are usually underfunded, dumbass.
I've already stated what kind of uses the gym could be used for. You couldn't back it up that it's any useful at all.

Quote:
Now I see the problem. You're still hung up that a school is an organization. Hahaha. This is why I didn't understand your microsoft example. You think a corporation like Microsoft is the same as a school? Wow, you're an idiot.
You think a school isn't an organization?
There's a system in it, people have different jobs, they have incomes, there are fundings, blah blah
Your school haven't educated you at all. You're a young kid who wants to donate so you can feel a little bit better.

Read the other guy's post. He summed it up. You're stupid.
Dodonpa is offline   Reply With Quote