Re: NBA TV what a tremendous disappointment.
1. If all you care about is NBA games, get the League Pass.
2. If you wanna see replays of games that are a day old, get local sports channels. I know that Denver's Altitude Sports shows every Nuggets home game 2-3 times.
3. You do realize that the NBA owns WNBA, right? They're just marketing their own product.
4. You do realize that it's summer and the NBA regular season doesn't start for another two and a half months? What the hell are they supposed to show?
5. Is there someone at your house holding a gun to your head forcing you to watch NBA TV?
6. GET THE LEAGUE PASS!