View Single Post
Old 08-19-2007, 09:50 PM   #51
Dodonpa
Great young streetballer

Dodonpa has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: RJ donates 3.5 million to Arizona

I don't need to say no more. You just have an agenda against me, and besides that, you have no argument. None.
Let other people's posts show you the truth.
You are a stupid little kid in his own world who thinks donating to an university can make a difference, when it only goes into electric bills and toilet papers. Your classes that get smaller will still get smaller, regardless of what you do.
You want to throw your money in the river? go ahead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04mzwach
RJ is stupid to donate money to a university. I don't care how much money he gave them. He could of gave it to something else. Why didn't he just give it to the government? ****, they might of actually used it better. He better be giving more money to the poor and diseased later on. The donation was a waste of damn money. He could of donated some of his merchandise signed to their fundraiser or something like that. Not saying it would be 3 million, but it would show the love just as much. Some ballers don't realize what their money could do. RJ is one of them until I see different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run&Gun=Fun
I agree with those who feel the money could go to a better cause.

The Uni is going to raise the money for the gym without this donation, it might take them a little longer but if they want to build a new gym its not money thats going to stop them.

Jeffersons got alterior motives anyway...Do you think hed be so generous if the building wasnt to be named after him?

Why would you give 3.5 million dollars to an already financially sound establishment? It doesnt make any sense.

The effects that money could have in Africa is incomprehensible...It could save the lives of up to 500,000 people.

But lets build a gym instead....Your name gets put on the wall, fair enough.

And for the guy who wants to give money to his college...your silly.

a) You'd have to donate a very large amount to make any sort of a difference
b) You've probably already given them more than enough in tuition fees
Those 2 posts summed it up, and I'm done.
Dodonpa is offline   Reply With Quote